Pop Culture Junkies

sweet-a-kins
Coco Cheated On Ice-T? Actor Slams Wife For Photos With Rapper AP.9, Model Denies Rumors
December 9, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Coco Cheated On Ice-T? Actor Slams Wife For Photos With Rapper AP.9, Model Denies Rumors

Ice-T might love Coco, but right now he's pretty mad after photos of his wife getting flirty with another man surfaced online.

Ice is reportedly upset over photos Coco took with Oakland rapper, AP.9, in Las Vegas, according to TMZ. The photos surfaced Dec. 7, showing Coco and AP.9 hugging, dancing and cheek-kissing. One photo shows AP.9 nuzzled into her neck.

"Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t," Ice-T tweeted, according to TMZ. "Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple." His posts have since been removed.

GossipCop reported Coco initially brushed off the photo controversy. “Woke up to people in a panic about some pics, please guys I’m happily married, sometimes fans & friends take silly pics. Its harmless. #RELAX," read the tweet, which has also been deleted.

Coco denied rumors she cheated on Ice with AP.9. “It’s not true," a rep for the Vegas performer told RumorFix. "He’s a guy that’s been around our production crew. He’s cool with everybody!”

On Saturday, Coco apologized.

Coco also retweeted a series of supportive messages from fans.

Coco and Ice, whose relationship is documented on the E! reality series "Ice Loves Coco," married in 2001 and renewed their vows last year. In an interview last May, the two discussed married life with PR.com.

"Honestly, I thought she was too pretty to be, as you would say, domesticated," Ice told PR.com when asked if it was lust at first sight. "Like, can we fit at home or is this a girl who just wants to party? But she was like, 'No, I’m ready. Let’s just go snuggle someplace and do home stuff.'"

He continued, "She means what she says, she didn’t lie, she’s honest and she wasn’t materialistic. She was just like, 'If you treat me right, I’ll treat you right.' That’s pretty much the basis to any good deal, just treat each other right. She’s lived up to the deal for the past ten years."

: Yesterday MediaTakeOut.com SHOOK THE WORLD with photos of Ice T's wife CoCo looking EXTRA FRIENDLY with Oakland rapper AP.9.

After we posted the pics, Coco released a statement saying that she and AP.9 were "just friends."

Well Ice T is speaking out now . . . and he's putting her ON BLAST!!!

Replies

• jenn75
    by jenn75
    December 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM
    Wow! Yeah, my husband would bd pissed as hell also!
  • gmadiane
    December 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM

very inappropriate

• alexsmomma06
    December 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM
    Yes, very disrespectful!
  • sara_7106
    December 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM
    Glad she apologized because those were totally inappropriate
  • USMCwife0530
    December 9, 2012 at 3:18 PM
    Agreed. I like Coco & Ice T together. Hope this is just a small bump on the road.

Quoting sara_7106:

Glad she apologized because those were totally inappropriate

• momdays
    by momdays
    December 9, 2012 at 11:59 PM

There's no way nothing else happened. They are quite cozy in those photos. So disloyal...

• girlw_glasses
    December 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Wow, those are really bad. And it wasn't even one time, looks like they have been cozy for a while there.... Not cool Coco!

• msjaxon
    by msjaxon
    December 10, 2012 at 9:27 AM
    I don't believe she cheated. Just being dumb.
  • sweet-a-kins
    December 10, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Looks like at least two different days...

Quoting girlw_glasses:

Wow, those are really bad. And it wasn't even one time, looks like they have been cozy for a while there.... Not cool Coco!

• Cemommster
    December 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM

He has every right to be ticked off.  That is absolutely ridiculous and so disrespectful.

Pop Culture Junkies