Pop Culture Junkies

Cafe Kelly
Brandi Glanville Almost Wins LeAnn Rimes Feud ... But Then Goes Cuckoo Herself
December 4, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Brandi Glanville Almost Wins LeAnn Rimes Feud ... But Then Goes Cuckoo Herself

brandi glanvilleMan, Brandi Glanville, we were so close to closing the book on your feud with LeAnn Rimes, and being on your side once and for all. I mean, after those comments she made, referring to your kids as "her boys" -- rude. We were card-carrying members of Team Brandi. But then you just couldn't let the issue die. After you said your piece about how what LeAnn did was uncalled for, you went and took things a step further, not only calling her a sociopath, but talking about how Eddie is going to eventually leave her. Here's what happened ...

In the midst of this whole "my boys" kerfuffle, LeAnn posted a video of one of Brandi's kids riding a bike (without a helmet, I might add -- not cool). Brandi, understandably, responded: "I’m trying not to tweet about something I just saw.... Breathe. I’m taking a moment from twitter to breathe and punch some pillow." Okay, fine. But then she went a step further and said: "A lot more has happened than just this video. She constantly uses my kids as weapons and puts them in danger. She needs major help -- no way Eddie puts up with this for too much longer."

Hmmm ...

Now, I don't doubt Brandi when she says that there's more than just that video. I'm sure there is, and I know it would piss me off to no extent if someone were ever using my children as "weapons". But stick to the issue. Essentially saying that Eddie is going to leave her is -- I don't want to say "out of line", because LeAnn did steal Eddie from Brandi, but -- not on topic.

If Brandi wants to be pissed about what happened with LeAnn and Eddie, she has every right. And if she wants to air her annoyances, by all means. But saying what she said just makes her look bad. Even if she is in the right.

Who do you think is wrong here?

Image via Pacific Coast News

Replies

• MamaMandee
    December 4, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I think they need to both keep it off social media!! 

• PinkParadox
    December 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM
    Yep. Makes them both look crazy

Quoting MamaMandee:

I think they need to both keep it off social media!! 

• StrawberryCool
    December 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    They need to grow up and shut up!

Brandi needs to let it go that the boys have a ste mom.

LeAnn needs to stop acting like the bos mom.

Bt sjdd be heari g words if she allowed my kids to ride a bike without a helmet.

Dd isnt allowdd to touch her bike cuz her helmet is beat up.
  • StrawberryCool
    December 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    But LeAnn would be hearing words*

Sorry Damn mobile
  • gmadiane
    December 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM

this is very childish

• KaysMom06
    December 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I still take Brandis side. I really dont like LeAnn. I never did. Something about her bothers me. Maybe its because shes bat shit crazy. I dont know.. I dont know her. Glad I dont.

• monjerm01
    December 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM
    Childish.
  • sara_7106
    December 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM
    They both need to grow up and handle this privately
  • Jessica020410
    December 7, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    Yep...

Quoting sara_7106:

They both need to grow up and handle this privately
  • Aivlys_
    by Aivlys_
    December 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    Poor kids, step mom is crazy and so is mom!

Pop Culture Junkies