Pop Culture Junkies

Cafe Amanda
Suffering From Momnesia? Try These Tricks to Boost Your Memory Muscles!
November 15, 2012 at 2:15 PM

As moms, we juggle a ton of stuff - appointments, laundry, work, cleaning, cooking, shuttling around a carful of kids. The list goes on and on. And with so much on our minds, it's easy to forget even basic things.

Sorry, what was I saying? Oh right! We can be forgetful. ;) So are there things we can do to make our memories more foolproof? Yes, there are! And Jenny is here to share them with us. Take notes, moms! (And take note of Jenny's HOT BARISTA, too!)

What tips and tricks do you already use to try and remember things?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• pampire
    by pampire
    November 15, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I have to keep notes and lists to keep myself on track.  My failing memory is why I got a smartphone.  I have been trying to convince SO to put his "pocket stuff" in the same place every time he comes in.  I even put a special basket in place for him....but he hasn't gotten on board yet.

• MamaMandee
    November 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Lists!

• Thelmama
    November 20, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I recently forgot that it was my son's tutoring day thus car rider day for my girls.  My son also forgot it was tutoring day and my middle dd forgot it was car rider day. My son came home and then we walked down to the elem school bus stop.  As I was walking the school called and said "we have Jenny here, was she supposed to ride the bus"?  I said, uh no, actually she is right and I am wrong, I forgot what day it was. LOL. So we piled in the car and went to get her.

• Thelmama
    November 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM

p.s. I now have my phone set to remind me it is car rider/tutoring day.  LOL

• SparklingHope
    November 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM

momnesia..that's good..I like that..lol. 

I keep lists. 

• CityofRosesMama
    November 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM
    Calendar and write everyday on the kitchen whiteboard with exact times. Jenny, you are so funny. Is that multiple photos of yourself behind you guys? When my husband loads the dishwasher it turns me on, too. I should get him an apron like that for Christmas. Great ideas and funny, too.
  • la_bella_vita
    November 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I keep lists and schedules.

• girlw_glasses
    November 20, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Reading books has been helping to keep my mind fresh.

• Cemommster
    November 20, 2012 at 6:49 PM
    Load my dishwasher, please.
  • diaperstodating
    November 20, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Bump

Pop Culture Junkies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to