Pop Culture Junkies

Cafe Kelly
Kris Jenner's Talk Show Could Be the Beginning of the End for the Kardashians
October 10, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Kris Jenner's Talk Show Could Be the Beginning of the End for the Kardashians

Posted by Julie Ryan Evans

Kris JennerJust when you were wishing the Kardashians could please step it up and invade even more aspects of our everyday life, here comes news that momager Kris Jenner has big plans. According to Deadline, mama Kris is in talks to host her own daytime talk show.

Exactly what the world needs -- a daily dose of Kardashians. And I say this (sarcastically) as a fairly big fan ... or at least someone who's bizarrely drawn to follow this clan and see what madness they mastermind next. However, the thought of a Kris Jenner talk show is just a little too mad ... and pretty bad.

If it was one of the girls, or Bruce even, I don't think it would be such a bad idea, but not Kris. Aren't you supposed to be likable to be a talk show host? That's not exactly a word I think most people would use to describe her. Bossy, arrogant, and opportunistic seem more fitting. Frankly, I think she'd do more harm than good for the Kardashian brand.

When we see her each week on Keeping Up With the Kardashians butting her nose in here, and wearing ridiculously age-inappropriate clothes there, it's one thing. But her as the face of the family droning on about whatever it is she wants to drone on about would surely be overkill. If the world wasn't already sick of the famous family, they'd soon be violently ill.

Also, she has no filter, so you know she'd spill things about her children that they don't want spilled, making them furious; and she'd "spill" some cleverly crafted PR crap, leaving us furious. It's also terrifying to think of the additional ways in which she'd pimp out her kids to draw in ratings for this platform in addition to the others. It's really just a big mess waiting to happen -- for their family, for viewers, for all of humanity.

The family has their finger in virtually everything else from diet pills to clothing, and I can't wait to see Khloe Kardashian as co-host of X Factor. But enough is enough, especially when it comes to Kris Jenner who is best in small doses.

Would you watch a talk show hosted by Kris Jenner?

Image via E! Online

Replies

• MamaMandee
    October 10, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I might check it out just to see how she does but wouldn't clear my schedule to watch it. 

• jltplk25
    October 10, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    Ha luckily I don't have the option. Maybe this will make them go away...
  • momdays
    by momdays
    October 10, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I would never. I can't stand Kim Kardashian, but she is a breath of fresh air compare to their mother!! I still pitty poor Bruce!

• PinkParadox
    October 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM
    nah
  • gmadiane
    October 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM

no

• annismom10
    October 10, 2012 at 1:33 PM
    Do they know what network? I am not a cable subscriber, so it's likely i'll miss it anyway. But i'll check it out if I can
  • BeachMommy07
    October 10, 2012 at 2:31 PM
    I see this as a flop. Failing big time. Stick to her reality show.
  • monjerm01
    October 10, 2012 at 3:57 PM
    I'm a big fan of their show but I don't think I'd watch their talk show.
  • sara_7106
    October 10, 2012 at 4:57 PM
    Same

Quoting MamaMandee:

I might check it out just to see how she does but wouldn't clear my schedule to watch it. 

• MrsNewman
    October 10, 2012 at 4:58 PM

hahahahahahahahaha. no.

Pop Culture Junkies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN