Pop Culture Junkies

Cafe Angela
Dean McDermott Tweets Tori Spelling's Boobs by Mistake
November 17, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Dean McDermott Tweets Tori Spelling's Boobs by Mistake

Posted by Julie Ryan Evans 

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermottDean McDermott was tweeting away all sorts of adorable pictures of him and his son Liam yesterday when he shared one with his 74,000-plus followers that had some very interesting objects in the background -- his wife Tori Spelling's naked boobs! Oops, big oops!

I don't know if he's realized it yet or not, but it's still up there nine hours later (NSFW!), which is a little baffling. Did he mean to do it? Does Tori know? My guess is it was just one big embarrassing mistake in which he accidentally captured her in the background after a breastfeeding session. She has a pretty good sense of humor too, so I bet they're just laughing it off, but still let this serve as a warning to all: Check the photo carefully before you tweet.

He's certainly not the first to make such a big Twitter gaffe. Here arefive more of the biggest Twitter blunders of all time.

1. Ashton Kutcher At least Ashton realized his problem after herashly tweeted in defense of Penn State coach Joe Paterno. He says he's taking a break from Twitter; we'll see how long it lasts.

2. Chris Brown Having a Twitter account in general is a mistake for hot-headed Brown. One of his last -- before deleting his entire tweeting history -- was a big eff u to fans. Nice.

If I wanna delete my tweets! It's really my f*cking biz! U have ur twitter and I've got mine! Get all the way off my d!ck! When u consume yourself around others lives too much, u won't have a brain and life of ur own! #weirdisthenewnormal! All these other artist are so worried about their image!!! F*ck that!! I'm ME.. If u don't like it!! Don't buy my sh!t! Lol!

3. John Mayer According to some, he lost Jennifer Aniston because of his Twitter obsession. Or we could think of it as a positive -- Jennifer Aniston was saved from the lout by Twitter.

4. Anthony Weiner Weinergate. Enough said.

5. Perez Hilton Though he did it on purpose I think we can all agree that him tweeting Miley Cyrus's crotch shotwas a big mistake.

What's the biggest Twitter mistake you've made?

Replies

• goddess99
    November 17, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I rarely use twitter. It's as boring as fb.

• mrsnoble2004
    November 17, 2011 at 2:54 PM

As I tell my dd, I don't need Twiiter I already know plenty of twits.

• MistressMinerva
    November 17, 2011 at 4:12 PM

LOL... I don't use Twitter.

• LuckyStarr28
    November 17, 2011 at 5:35 PM

People over 30 should not be using Twitter or Facebook.  That's my opinion.  Leave it to the teens and young adults.

• jltplk25
    November 17, 2011 at 7:12 PM
    I don't use my twitter. I use my Facebook to keep in touch with family.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    November 17, 2011 at 11:39 PM
    I don't get the point of Twitter.
  • MamaMandee
    November 18, 2011 at 1:40 AM
    I love twitter! I'm going to say some unreadable drunk tweets were my worst lol.
  • gemini331
    November 18, 2011 at 7:59 AM
    I don't tweet! I keep up with my family on Facebook.
  • Vanilla_rayne
    November 18, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Same here!!!

Quoting jltplk25:

I don't use my twitter. I use my Facebook to keep in touch with family.

• mom2gr8tgirls
    November 18, 2011 at 1:58 PM

I haven't "tweeted" in over a year.  Just never really got into it.

Pop Culture Junkies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts