Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
MommyO2-6631
I think I'll always...
February 8 at 6:25 AM

Mobile Photo

Be a super pumper. Aiden is almost twenty months. We did a test run and let him sleep in Grandma's room and us in the guest room. I just woke up and was "full" but not engorged so I pumped with a single manual pump and got four ounces. I haven't pumped since he was a year old. Yep, that's my super power :)

Replies

• Cassie2115
    February 8 at 6:28 AM
    I'm jealous! The most I've ever gotten was 3 ounces with the norm being 2.
  • MommyO2-6631
    February 8 at 6:53 AM
    I wish there was a need for toddler milk. My kiddo probably won't drink this when he gets up.

Quoting Cassie2115: I'm jealous! The most I've ever gotten was 3 ounces with the norm being 2.
  • hip2it
    by hip2it
    February 8 at 7:17 AM
    If I pump after nursing I get two or three ounces. If I pump in between I get four or five. If I pump first thing in the morning I get six or more. But my baby is almost three months.
  • MommyO2-6631
    February 8 at 10:22 AM
    I EPed until he was two months old and could get 10 ounces or more some times. Everyone keeps telling me that eventually I won't respond to the pump anymore... so I wasn't expecting four ounces at all.

Quoting hip2it: If I pump after nursing I get two or three ounces. If I pump in between I get four or five. If I pump first thing in the morning I get six or more. But my baby is almost three months.
  • hip2it
    by hip2it
    February 8 at 10:24 AM
    Its strange to me. With my eight year old I could get a lot. None with my five year old and a lot with my three month old.

Quoting MommyO2-6631: I EPed until he was two months old and could get 10 ounces or more some times. Everyone keeps telling me that eventually I won't respond to the pump anymore... so I wasn't expecting four ounces at all.

Quoting hip2it: If I pump after nursing I get two or three ounces. If I pump in between I get four or five. If I pump first thing in the morning I get six or more. But my baby is almost three months.
  • MommyO2-6631
    February 8 at 10:27 AM
    I guess pump response is different with each baby just like every nursing relationship is different with each child.

Quoting hip2it: Its strange to me. With my eight year old I could get a lot. None with my five year old and a lot with my three month old.

Quoting MommyO2-6631: I EPed until he was two months old and could get 10 ounces or more some times. Everyone keeps telling me that eventually I won't respond to the pump anymore... so I wasn't expecting four ounces at all.

• Mrsmayaguy
    February 8 at 5:11 PM

So jealous.  I produce milk great but it would take me 40 mins to pump that!  So I can't pump since my dd still feeds every 2 hours or I'd never get anything done.

will you donate or does your child take it from a bottle.

• MommyO2-6631
    February 8 at 7:49 PM
    He's twenty months old and toddlers milk is different than an infants so I could only donate to another toddler. There's not much of a demand for that. He actually did drink all of it from his sippy cup with breakfast. I didn't think he would.

Quoting Mrsmayaguy:

So jealous.  I produce milk great but it would take me 40 mins to pump that!  So I can't pump since my dd still feeds every 2 hours or I'd never get anything done.

will you donate or does your child take it from a bottle.

• Seximama23
    February 8 at 8:04 PM
    Wow I think I can get about almost 2.5 oz from both sides together. But I only pump about 5 mins because my pump hurts me
  • OBImomma
    February 8 at 8:08 PM
    Awesome!

When my oldest dd was born I had to pump for her bc she was a preemie in the nicu. They had to order bigger bottles for me bc I got so much milk. The lc told me I could've fed the entire nicu for a day with 2 pump sessions. Lol they called me the milk goddess

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN