Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
mrs.hartman12
I cant do it anymore!
September 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I am 27 weeks and stll nirsing my 16 month old and I am going to lose my mind. I got 2 hours worth of sleep last night because she is up every 1-2 hours and would not go back to sleep after 3am, we are starting her in her big girl bed. If I am lucky she will sleep a 4 hour stretch in it, but then she is up and keeos me up the rest of the night. All I could do was cry last night because I am so tired and not getting enough rest for my body and growing baby. I need weaning tips from moms who have been there. I am terrified of having a newborn and toddler keeping me up all night,every night if I dont get her weaned soon.

Replies

• MusherMaggie
    September 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM
    Drjaygordon.com for a kind night weaning method.
  • gdiamante
    September 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I will second the dr jay method. And survival mode suring the daytime; you do NOTHING that's not needed for survival. Dad does it or it stays undone.

• maggiemom2000
    September 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM

If you haven't found it yet, here's the link! http://drjaygordon.com/attachment/sleeppattern.html

• Junebaby18
    September 20, 2013 at 1:17 AM
    I did the above mentioned, but tailored it to my dd. It helped me so much! I was getting nursing aversions and I wasn't ovulating or pregnant at the time. She now sleeps about 10 hours in a row and I'm actually getting sleep too.
  • mrs.hartman12
    September 20, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    Thank you!

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN