Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
funhappymom
Summer outings
June 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Do you have any summer outings planned for your little ones?

We are planning to go to a local amusement park this weekend. That should be fun. I'm not sure what else we'll end up doing.

Replies

• MommyO2-6631
    June 17, 2013 at 12:34 PM
    Not really. We're hoping to take them to a new water park about an hour away and Gatlinburg for a mini vaca.. but we'll see.
  • Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    June 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM

We're hoping to spend a bit of time at the beach if it ever stops raining long enough :)

• 3mommy2004
    June 17, 2013 at 2:27 PM

We did...then my husband broke his leg in a motorcycle accident...now we are stuck home, watching netflix, and setting the sprinkler up for the kids

• WildPowerMom
    June 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

We live in Florida so lots of Splash Park, Pool trips, and Beach fun.  We may go to some national parks and springs.  Otherwise, we are really just chilling. :)

• aehanrahan
    June 17, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    My oldest son is going to participate in two sports camps at a high school. Most of my money is going to that. Otherwise, we'll spend time at the pool.
  • melindabelcher
    mel
    June 17, 2013 at 3:39 PM
    Pretty much just staying home. Our car just broke down so we have no transportation.
  • BandAHuffMomma
    June 17, 2013 at 3:39 PM

We just got back from Charleston, SC (live in Macon, GA). We have a few other little outings planned but that was our big one.

• smorgan865
    June 17, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Little beach vacation planned beginning of August, Zoo at the end of August. Visiting family on weekends between now and then.

• aehanrahan
    June 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    My 5 year old has been asking to go to the zoo, so we'll probably do that sometime too (and maybe Fairy Tale Town also).

Quoting aehanrahan:

My oldest son is going to participate in two sports camps at a high school. Most of my money is going to that. Otherwise, we'll spend time at the pool.
  • DragonInfinity
    June 17, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Well we went to the lake this past weekend. We have several hiking outings, pool outings, and park outings planned for this summer. Hoping to be able to take them to the zoo.

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts