Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
Kimbyann
i love MA
March 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Where I lived before breastfeeding was never done after a week because ewwww.

Here when I leave the house its the first question that's brought up. I was out yesterday and the woman asked how long I was going to breastfeeding for and how I shouldn't cut him off until he's 3 yrs. She breastfed all her kids until 3 and one til 5. It was mostly her talking. She went on and on. But that seems so common here. Happens once a week. I'm glad I moved here sometimes. Strangers are more supporting than my family back home who think I'm a pervert.

Replies

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    March 15, 2013 at 3:56 PM
    What part of MA? I live in MA too. :)
  • Kimbyann
    March 15, 2013 at 3:59 PM
    Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    March 15, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    Very nice over there! My stepfather lives in Leominster which is close to there I believe. I'm just south of Boston in Abington. :)
    I'm glad you have more support!

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

• Kimbyann
    March 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM
    I love it here except drugs and smoking are everywhere. Other than that its fabulous.
    Back home people are saying I get off on breastfeeding and worse. With what they come up with they're the perverts

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Very nice over there! My stepfather lives in Leominster which is close to there I believe. I'm just south of Boston in Abington. :)

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

• Mommabearbergh
    March 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    I love mass to besides the smoking thing. My husband and I call it the try it out state because we have things here that most places don't.
  • Kimbyann
    March 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    Like what

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

I love mass to besides the smoking thing. My husband and I call it the try it out state because we have things here that most places don't.

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    March 15, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    People are so ridiculous! I don't know what I'd do if someone said that to me! :/

Quoting Kimbyann:

I love it here except drugs and smoking are everywhere. Other than that its fabulous.

Back home people are saying I get off on breastfeeding and worse. With what they come up with they're the perverts

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

• Mommabearbergh
    March 15, 2013 at 4:45 PM
    We were the first state gay marriage,we are the model for universal healthcare we have lots of taxes other states don't a lot of pilot program are tried out here before being made national

Quoting Kimbyann:

Like what

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

• Kimbyann
    March 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    I haven't talked to my mom in 2 months after she asked if he's involved with our bedroom routine.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

People are so ridiculous! I don't know what I'd do if someone said that to me! :/

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    March 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    Omg that's horrible!!

Quoting Kimbyann:

I haven't talked to my mom in 2 months after she asked if he's involved with our bedroom routine.

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Westminster

Quoting Baby_Avas_Momma:

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!