February 17, 2013 at 3:53 PM

At school the other day. I was proud lol

Replies

• January1964
    February 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

It's liquid gold!

• Henrysmomma0915
    February 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    Doesn't it feel great to see how much your body can produce? I exclusively pump and I love seeing how much I produce. :) I have a freezer full and I'm so proud of it! Hahaha.
  • levansbx
    February 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM
    Wow!!! You go momma!!
  • tabi_cat1023
    February 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM

WOW WTG momma

• hnischke
    February 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    Good job OP!!!

I EP too. It's amazing how fast my freezer has filled up! This morning I pumped 15oz what a great start to my day! How long have you been EP?

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Doesn't it feel great to see how much your body can produce? I exclusively pump and I love seeing how much I produce. :) I have a freezer full and I'm so proud of it! Hahaha.

• Henrysmomma0915
    February 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM
    My DD is 6 weeks old. I tried to nurse but she was introduced to the bottle while in the NICU (was there for 2 days) so it was hard to get her to latch and eat off me so I've pumped from day 1. Tried to bf for about 3 weeks then gave in. At least she is getting what she needs.

Quoting hnischke:

Good job OP!!!

I EP too. It's amazing how fast my freezer has filled up! This morning I pumped 15oz what a great start to my day! How long have you been EP?

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

• hnischke
    February 17, 2013 at 8:00 PM
    Bottom line she's getting your milk! It's a huge sacrifice IMO. Good for you! I started out very similarly. My ds was in the nicu for 2 weeks and nursed most of the time. He got pumped milk while I was away from the hospital. Once he was home he was barely able to maintain his weight at breast but with the bottle he did very well. He's 5 1/2 months and I've been pumping for 4 1/2.

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

My DD is 6 weeks old. I tried to nurse but she was introduced to the bottle while in the NICU (was there for 2 days) so it was hard to get her to latch and eat off me so I've pumped from day 1. Tried to bf for about 3 weeks then gave in. At least she is getting what she needs.

Quoting hnischke:

Good job OP!!!

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

• Henrysmomma0915
    February 17, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    Awesome! It is absolutely a sacrifice but so worth it!

Quoting hnischke:

Bottom line she's getting your milk! It's a huge sacrifice IMO. Good for you! I started out very similarly. My ds was in the nicu for 2 weeks and nursed most of the time. He got pumped milk while I was away from the hospital. Once he was home he was barely able to maintain his weight at breast but with the bottle he did very well. He's 5 1/2 months and I've been pumping for 4 1/2.

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Quoting hnischke:

Good job OP!!!

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts