February 17, 2013 at 3:53 PM

At school the other day. I was proud lol

Replies

• January1964
    February 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

It's liquid gold!

• Henrysmomma0915
    February 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    Doesn't it feel great to see how much your body can produce? I exclusively pump and I love seeing how much I produce. :) I have a freezer full and I'm so proud of it! Hahaha.
  • levansbx
    February 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM
    Wow!!! You go momma!!
  • tabi_cat1023
    February 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM

WOW WTG momma

• hnischke
    February 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    Good job OP!!!

I EP too. It's amazing how fast my freezer has filled up! This morning I pumped 15oz what a great start to my day! How long have you been EP?

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Doesn't it feel great to see how much your body can produce? I exclusively pump and I love seeing how much I produce. :) I have a freezer full and I'm so proud of it! Hahaha.

• Henrysmomma0915
    February 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM
    My DD is 6 weeks old. I tried to nurse but she was introduced to the bottle while in the NICU (was there for 2 days) so it was hard to get her to latch and eat off me so I've pumped from day 1. Tried to bf for about 3 weeks then gave in. At least she is getting what she needs.

Quoting hnischke:

Good job OP!!!

I EP too. It's amazing how fast my freezer has filled up! This morning I pumped 15oz what a great start to my day! How long have you been EP?

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

• hnischke
    February 17, 2013 at 8:00 PM
    Bottom line she's getting your milk! It's a huge sacrifice IMO. Good for you! I started out very similarly. My ds was in the nicu for 2 weeks and nursed most of the time. He got pumped milk while I was away from the hospital. Once he was home he was barely able to maintain his weight at breast but with the bottle he did very well. He's 5 1/2 months and I've been pumping for 4 1/2.

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

My DD is 6 weeks old. I tried to nurse but she was introduced to the bottle while in the NICU (was there for 2 days) so it was hard to get her to latch and eat off me so I've pumped from day 1. Tried to bf for about 3 weeks then gave in. At least she is getting what she needs.

Quoting hnischke:

Good job OP!!!

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

• Henrysmomma0915
    February 17, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    Awesome! It is absolutely a sacrifice but so worth it!

Quoting hnischke:

Bottom line she's getting your milk! It's a huge sacrifice IMO. Good for you! I started out very similarly. My ds was in the nicu for 2 weeks and nursed most of the time. He got pumped milk while I was away from the hospital. Once he was home he was barely able to maintain his weight at breast but with the bottle he did very well. He's 5 1/2 months and I've been pumping for 4 1/2.

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Quoting hnischke:

Good job OP!!!

Quoting Henrysmomma0915:

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN