Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
sarah449
Good Maternity Wears Please !!
February 1, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Where do you find good maternity wears?? I got some and they never fit me properly,i dont know if its because my bump is growing.But in most cases its tight,loose and very expensive.I dont believe in paying soo much for clothes that i would wear for a time period and dump in my closet !!

Please lemme know what you ladies do in such cases :)

Replies

• aehanrahan
    February 1, 2013 at 3:16 AM
    I only got stuff from target and old navy.
  • becky1109
    February 1, 2013 at 7:39 AM

the good will and salvation army in my area has clothing from target with tags still on them, so i would try there! :)

• cpflum08
    February 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM
    I love the pants that have the really big band that's kinda like pantyhose material. I got them at motherhood.

Check on eBay.
  • mishamama
    February 1, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    I would keep my eye open at thrift stores, target (sales racks) and Jcpenny sales racks are awesome as well, if you're lucky enough to find a store closing the prices can go way down to 80% off. Also, don't stay strictly maternity, a lot of the time you can find clothes in the normal department, perhaps a bigger size but still cute! :)
  • kiki2382
    February 1, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    I got all my stuff from goodwill. We live in a nice area so there was a lot of really nice stuff. :-)
  • K8wizzo
    by K8wizzo
    February 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM

kohls and motherhood maternity, some jcpenney's

• gumeshoe
    February 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I bought 2 sizes larger from thrift stores. Then once those didn't fit I could finally wear the pants from motherhood I bought. The maternity pants wore like a bad pair of tights until my last month pregnant.

• Titana
    by Titana
    February 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    My area has HUGE consignment sales I checked and I got a ton of nice clothes there.
  • BrandiLPalacios
    February 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    i know that kid to kid here in Austin, Texas has maternity wear. And a place called rock-a-bye baby has maternity wear too.
  • Dvegas
    by Dvegas
    February 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM

your belly is only going to get bigger as you will have to by multiple pairs as you grow. I didn't want to spend a lot either so i went to second hand stores which had nice used maternity pants from old navy and motherhood maternity for only $6. I Also found cheap maternity clothes at burlignton coat facotry. I would get nice stretchy maternity pants if you find them becasue you can dress them up or down and they are cheap.

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN