Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
iluvteeth77
Breast milk is awesome!!
January 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Ok, so I'm ashamed to admit that I like the Kardashian shows..... Anyway one of the sisters stole one of her sisters breast milk to try and treat her psoriasis.... She read it helped with skin rashes. I have this area on the side of my nose that is dry and flaky. I believe it is some sort of dermatitis. I've used all sorts of stuff and nothing works. It peels and leaves my skin red.... So, I tried my breast milk and in two days its GONE!!! I've researched and its really hard to get rid of! Not with breast milk though!!! So, breast milk among all it's other awesomeness can help with your skin!!! Just thought I'd share!!!

Replies

• MommyO2-6631
    January 31, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    There are tons of things that breastmilk is good for lots of things.... why it's nicknamed liquid gold!
  • Momma2013
    January 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM
    Just saying you're posting in a breastfeeding group with the username I love teeth, made me laugh out loud! :)
    Personally, I have no experience yet, I'm 40w1d and waiting for my little guy to come. But glad you found ANOTHER use for bm! :)
  • Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    January 31, 2013 at 7:52 AM

It freakin cures everything! :)

• iluvteeth77
    January 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    I am a dental hygienist, haha! That's why my username is what it is. I was just in the 2009 babies group when I joined a few years ago. Glad I helped you laugh though, ha!

Quoting Momma2013:

Just saying you're posting in a breastfeeding group with the username I love teeth, made me laugh out loud! :)

Personally, I have no experience yet, I'm 40w1d and waiting for my little guy to come. But glad you found ANOTHER use for bm! :)
  • Titana
    by Titana
    January 31, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    I know what u mean! I have always had eczema and it sucks. My mom told me as a child she would put breast milk on it to clear it. Well, since I ebf my daughter I thought I would try and it cleared my skin right up. It's my magic milk :)
  • KristaElizabeth
    January 31, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    I saw that too!! Breast milk can do a lot for people if you just do the research. :)
  • christineT79
    January 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I missed this season of the Kardashians. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I think I watch that show because I hate them so much, it's like I can't stop. lol. I saw a preview for that episode. I remember Kim having psoriasis in a previous season & I guess because she's pregnant right now she can't take any meds. I like Kortney because she's alittle crunchy. I'm not suprised that she offered her breastmilk for the psoriasis & I'm not suprised that it worked.

• gabwest
    by gabwest
    January 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM
    Breast milk is fabulous!! Glad it worked!! : )
  • Precious333
    January 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    Yep!!!!
  • PolishMamma2
    January 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM

The best part is its FREE!!!!   ; )

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to