Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
MalakbelLacuna
Oh I am so sad...
January 25, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Now, I know babies are constantly changing, so I am hoping this is just a phase and she will be back to where she was.
My Abigail, for four nights now- has not wanted to nurse to sleep. she wants to lay on my bed and talk herself to sleep. There were two nights that she did lay in my lap and stare at me until she went to sleep. THENNNNN- she is sleeping for about five hours, IN HER BED! then she wakes and gets in the bed with me but she isnt demanding to nurse. I am nursing her at that point but she nurses for maybe five minutes and she out like a light until around 6:30. SO basically she isnt nursing to sleep or nursing at night right now. THis makes me so sad :/

Replies

• gumeshoe
    January 25, 2013 at 9:17 AM

You turn around and go when did you grow up little one. :)

• MalakbelLacuna
    January 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    I know. shes only four months though. She will be five months on the fourth of Feb.

Quoting gumeshoe:

You turn around and go when did you grow up little one. :)

• melindabelcher
    mel
    January 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    Enjoy it. It may not last
  • kiki2382
    January 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Quoting melindabelcher:

I agree, it probably won't last.  So enjoy the undisturbed sleep and get some extra bonding time during the day :)

• BabyPink07
    January 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    This. My three month old was sleeping 10 hours. Now she's up every 3

Quoting melindabelcher:

• MalakbelLacuna
    January 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    Oh I am expecting it to change lol. patterns never stay the same with a baby.

Quoting melindabelcher:

• aehanrahan
    January 25, 2013 at 11:12 PM
    Yeah. Once you get used to something, they change it up on you!

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

Oh I am expecting it to change lol. patterns never stay the same with a baby.

Quoting melindabelcher:

• catholicmamamia
    January 25, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Self night weaning.. like the others said, enjoy the break because it may or may not last! 

• MalakbelLacuna
    January 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    :/ I dont want her to ever wean
    last night- she slept seven hours. woke up a little got in my bed and refused to nurse.

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Self night weaning.. like the others said, enjoy the break because it may or may not last! 

• lifeforchrist
    January 26, 2013 at 10:46 AM

my newborn did this for 3 months. She refused to nurse at all, and only would sleep in her own baby. Now at 9 months she HAS to nurse to sleep and all night and has to sleep with me. I say sleep while you can!

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN