Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
nurse-mommy
DD is a breastfeeding "snob"
January 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM
I took DD for her 3month pictures today and after, we were waiting for the photographer to get done uploading everything when she got fussy. I had a bottle of breastmilk with me and she will eat from a bottle, but it was too cold. She would start to eat and pull away fussing trying to nurse. After a couple tries I decided to nurse her... she latched and ate while I looked at the pictures and ordered... then konked out. I laughed because of her and was proud of myself because I'm fairly shy about nursing in public. ..

Replies

• nurse-mommy
    January 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    Plus, I didn't have my cover!
  • Lorraine2674
    January 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    Congrats!! I'm not comfortable nursing in public either and we've got a Disneyland trip coming up.... Gonna be interesting!

Nice job momma, keep up the good work!
  • sbreece
    by sbreece
    January 19, 2013 at 6:37 AM
    My almost 4 month old is a snob too. If I pump a bottle and it gets cold enough for the fat to clump on the sides of the bottle, she won't have anything to do with it. I'm not comfortable nursing in public so I usually find a quiet, private place to nurse when that happens.
  • lucaslexie
    January 19, 2013 at 8:26 AM

congrats!!!! It feels great doesnt it!

• nurse-mommy
    January 19, 2013 at 9:01 AM
    It DID feel great!
  • Thoughtfulmommy
    January 19, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Good for you. Babies rareley get the memo on what is most comfortable for you. :-) You have to do what is best for you and the baby.
  • Mom2Just1
    January 19, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    I have one of those. He will only take a bottle from daddy and I can't be in the house or near him. I nurse him in public a lot because of this.
  • aehanrahan
    January 19, 2013 at 4:13 PM
    Disneyland is one of the most breastfeeding friendly places in the country.

Quoting Lorraine2674:

Congrats!! I'm not comfortable nursing in public either and we've got a Disneyland trip coming up.... Gonna be interesting!

Nice job momma, keep up the good work!
  • Eliots_momma
    January 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM

NIP will get easier. Most would rather have their milk directly from the tap :)

• melindabelcher
    mel
    January 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM
    Agreed :)
    And congrats on a successful NIP

Quoting Eliots_momma:

NIP will get easier. Most would rather have their milk directly from the tap :)

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts