Today's activity is to buy a new outfit.
We often buy our new little ones new clothes before we by ourselves clothes. Today is your turn to buy yourself something- a full outfit, a new shirt, a new pair of pants, or a new pair of shoes. If you aren't able to afford a new outfit right now, you can still look and pick something out that you would buy for yourself.
How often do you shop for new clothes for yourself? What was the last piece of clothing you purchased for yourself? If you were able to buy anything-clothing wise- for yourself, what would it be? Post a photo if you can.
One mom who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Shopping Tote.
- The Breastfeeding Giveaway starts 1/19/13 at 8:00 am (ET) and ends 1/31/2013 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 2/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
January 19, 2013 at 10:42 AMI recently bought myself a north face it's pink and fuzzy I love it
by Mrs.BruggerJanuary 19, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I'M SO EXCITED!
I'm actually taking an ugly frame I got for Xmas back to Penneys today. Store credit going to MYSELF. Woo hoo! I wonder if they have any not-disgusting nursing bras? Or maybe some nice comfy jammies. (obviously the store credit wont cover much of this purchase, but still.) Maybe a pretty top?
I did get myself a new Vera Bradley bag the other day =] It was very exciting.
by Brooked18January 19, 2013 at 10:47 AMI can't afford a new outfit right now but I will look at done things and maybe get myself something small
by eatyourvegesJanuary 19, 2013 at 10:49 AMI'm not buying new clothes until I lose the baby weight but I did get myself a new robe two weeks ago :-)
by OBImommaJanuary 19, 2013 at 10:49 AMI just bought new clothes last night :) I bought some workout clothes, a dress, a pair of bright purple skinny jeans, and a couple shirts. I rarely buy clothes for myself. But it was so fun last light!
by BabyLucasMomJanuary 19, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I should, I had a baby 1 month ago. Need new clothes!
by kcangel63January 19, 2013 at 10:49 AMI don't get myself clothing very often. Last time I did was last fall when I got a $50 gift card to Target from cafemom for maternity clothes.