Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
Traceyssel
What's your opinion of this picture?
December 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

The child is 4

Yay or Nay
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 47% - Yay
  2. 52% - Nay

Replies

• justone_jen
    Jen
    December 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM
    My child will never remove my clothes from my body. Manners don't exclude nursing.

Biology isn't icky, but if you're not comfortable nursing a toddler, don't. It's that simple. Don't insinuate that women who do are "icky", please.

Quoting jakesmom323:

Honestly, I could care less what others do with their child, aside from abuse or mistreatment. But when they can clearly say, "Mommy, can I drink from you boob?" and stand and remove your clothes for you.....,.little on the icky side.... Here comes the haters ...I'm sure. Lol
  • wenuck
    by wenuck
    December 7, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    It doesnt bug me.
  • dleon621
    December 7, 2012 at 6:12 PM

there is something wrong with the mom that screams out"LOOK AT ME!!"the child looks like she doesnt even want to be fed,hopefully its not being forced on her.my opinion ofcourse

• MamaDee83
    December 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I said "yay" because it's not my business. If the mom and child are happy, then go for it. I don't think I would personally BF until 4 years old, but the little girl looks pretty relaxed and happy to me! Nothing wrong with that :-D

• JMmama
    by JMmama
    December 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM
    It seems awkward. She seems all dressed up and then her face is awkward. IDK. Something seems strange and it isn't the 4 year old.
  • catholicmamamia
    December 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM

good

Quoting justone_jen: My child will never remove my clothes from my body. Manners don't exclude nursing. Biology isn't icky, but if you're not comfortable nursing a toddler, don't. It's that simple. Don't insinuate that women who do are "icky," please.
    Quoting jakesmom323: Honestly, I could care less what others do with their child, aside from abuse or mistreatment. But when they can clearly say, "Mommy, can I drink from you boob?" and stand and remove your clothes for you.....,.little on the icky side.... Here comes the haters ...I'm sure. Lol

• Gruntlings
    December 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Seems about normal for a 4 year old nursling. I self-weaned at 4 1/2. *shrug*

If you find it odd, research the natural age of weaning in the human species.

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN