Breastfeeding Moms

Traceyssel
What's your opinion of this picture?
December 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

The child is 4

Yay or Nay
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 47% - Yay
  2. 52% - Nay

Replies

• justone_jen
    Jen
    December 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM
    My child will never remove my clothes from my body. Manners don't exclude nursing.

Biology isn't icky, but if you're not comfortable nursing a toddler, don't. It's that simple. Don't insinuate that women who do are "icky", please.

Quoting jakesmom323:

Honestly, I could care less what others do with their child, aside from abuse or mistreatment. But when they can clearly say, "Mommy, can I drink from you boob?" and stand and remove your clothes for you.....,.little on the icky side.... Here comes the haters ...I'm sure. Lol
  • wenuck
    by wenuck
    December 7, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    It doesnt bug me.
  • dleon621
    December 7, 2012 at 6:12 PM

there is something wrong with the mom that screams out"LOOK AT ME!!"the child looks like she doesnt even want to be fed,hopefully its not being forced on her.my opinion ofcourse

• MamaDee83
    December 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I said "yay" because it's not my business. If the mom and child are happy, then go for it. I don't think I would personally BF until 4 years old, but the little girl looks pretty relaxed and happy to me! Nothing wrong with that :-D

• JMmama
    by JMmama
    December 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM
    It seems awkward. She seems all dressed up and then her face is awkward. IDK. Something seems strange and it isn't the 4 year old.
  • catholicmamamia
    December 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM

good

Quoting justone_jen: My child will never remove my clothes from my body. Manners don't exclude nursing. Biology isn't icky, but if you're not comfortable nursing a toddler, don't. It's that simple. Don't insinuate that women who do are "icky," please.
    Quoting jakesmom323: Honestly, I could care less what others do with their child, aside from abuse or mistreatment. But when they can clearly say, "Mommy, can I drink from you boob?" and stand and remove your clothes for you.....,.little on the icky side.... Here comes the haters ...I'm sure. Lol

• Gruntlings
    December 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Seems about normal for a 4 year old nursling. I self-weaned at 4 1/2. *shrug*

If you find it odd, research the natural age of weaning in the human species.

Breastfeeding Moms