Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
Traceyssel
What's your opinion of this picture?
December 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

The child is 4

Yay or Nay
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 47% - Yay
  2. 52% - Nay

Replies

• newbabystarr09
    December 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM

She looks happy and her toddler is being fed the best

• SadieJames
    December 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Nay.  I love sweet bf photos but this doesn't read sweet to me.  It reads like a woman who wants to be on a real housewives show breastfeeding.  It just doesn't seem sweet, intimate and natural kwim?  Please tell me this isn't you and I didn't just say something inadvertently offensive :/

• JasonsMom2007
    December 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM
    She doesn't look happy.
  • frankiesma530

nay

• Traceyssel

Quoting SadieJames:

Nay.  I love sweet bf photos but this doesn't read sweet to me.  It reads like a woman who wants to be on a real housewives show breastfeeding.  It just doesn't seem sweet, intimate and natural kwim?  Please tell me this isn't you and I didn't just say something inadvertently offensive :/

Definately not me. I'm 24 and breastfeeding my 4mo old. Not 40-something. haha.

• ruby_jewel_04
    December 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM
    That was pretty much my first thought too.

Quoting SadieJames:

• Kimbyann
    December 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM
    Agreed. Caption says : get done, already.

Quoting SadieJames:

• maggiemom2000
    December 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

It seems odd to me that she is looking at the camera. It just seems too posed.

The age of the child does not bother me one bit, it just does not look natural.

• Mrs.Brugger
    December 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Nay just because she has an incredibly awkward smile/smirk/thing on her face. Maybe they caught her in the middle of talking? I'd like it if she was smiling or looking at her daughter, or something. But it's just very awkward.

• gdiamante
    December 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM

The child isn't the problem with the picture. The mom is.

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts