moroccanmommy
has anyone heard from larrisse?
November 19, 2012 at 7:51 AM
I know she's going through a lot?
Many hugs if ur there.

Replies

• levansbx
    November 19, 2012 at 7:59 AM
    Not sure what's going on, but I know she has been active in the crunchy mom group.
  • aehanrahan
    November 19, 2012 at 12:27 PM
    I have her on my friends list on FB but haven't been on much lately. I think I'll go check.
  • Precious333
    November 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I have heard from her in Natural birth and Parenting.

• newbabystarr09
    November 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I seen her comment on a few post last night..That was the first I seen her in weeks..I was getting worried too until I seen her on this CM group last night

• larissalarie
    November 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM
    Are you asking about me? I'm not trying to be conceited if you mean someone else, lol.
  • maggiandmike
    November 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM
    I thought she meant you too. ;)

Quoting larissalarie:

Are you asking about me? I'm not trying to be conceited if you mean someone else, lol.
  • catholicmamamia
    November 19, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Do you mean larissalarie?
    If so then yes, in Crunchy Moms. 

• moroccanmommy
    November 19, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    Yes....I hadn't seen u post in awhile. Last post was regarding something not wonderful. Glad to see u are still here

Quoting larissalarie:

• larissalarie
    November 19, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    Oh, so sweet of you to ask! Today is my birthday so funny you posted today :-)

I haven't been in this group for weeks until yesterday. With all the crazy yucky life stuff right now, I just haven't had the tolerance for the ridiculous hurt feeling that this group trends to provoke in those sensitive to facts. Better to stay away than turn into a huge meanie.

Life is going as ok as it can considering. I definitely have my emotional angry days, but most of the time I'm holding it together.
    There have also been some positives- I powered through the rest of my real estate classes, took the state licensing exam & passed the first try (half or more fail the first time), and as if this afternoon have 3 job offers on the table!
    It's hard being away from the kids more with all this, but we're handling it decently...better than expected.

Thanks again for your concern, it truly helps :-)
  • larissalarie
    November 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM
    You guys are so sweet. I kinda thought I could die and nobody would notice anything.

Quoting newbabystarr09:

I seen her comment on a few post last night..That was the first I seen her in weeks..I was getting worried too until I seen her on this CM group last night

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN