Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
Kimbyann
how do i convince dh that he has it easy
October 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM
He can't feed the baby.
He hasn't changed a diaper.
He hands him to me whenever Corbin gets fussy.
He takes showers without bringing in the carseat and baby.
He doesn't wake up at night with Corbin.

But he's pissed off he didn't get enough sleep.
Because he went to a bar last night.
Poor dh.

Replies

• Kimbyann
    October 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM
    I cooked dinner and waited for him to get home from work...and waited.... and waited... 4hrs later he comes in saying he didn't call cause I would be upset.
    and I live in the 1930s. I dont have a job to pay bills so its his house and his rules. If I tell him where to sleep I'd be outside. Its happened before.
    He's one rude SOB. But I'm working on it.

Quoting Amberleigh81:

Wow. If he were my husband, he would (1) have a frying pan impression in his forehead and (2) be sleeping outside because the couch is too good for him!

What in the HELL is he doing going out to a bar all night when y'all have a two week old baby??? Then complaining??? Awww heeeeellll no!

• JamieLyn822
    October 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    Not sure why so many women choose to breed with these types of "men." Smh. Sorry, he's an ass.
  • eykelley
    October 7, 2012 at 12:31 PM
    Haha!! See, I leave baby in the swing to shower. I need that 10 min of peace. But it's not just peace from the baby, I leave the whole family in the living room, lock my door, and shower! How sad right?
    My dh has it the same way. Except, he does change a few diapers here and there. Lol.
    But he knows I'll straight up smack him if he bitches. Haha
  • JamieLyn822
    October 7, 2012 at 12:34 PM
    His "rules?" And he actually kicked you out of your home? Why on earth did you marry someone like this? I hope is kinder to your child, but it doesn't sound like it. :(

Quoting Kimbyann:

I cooked dinner and waited for him to get home from work...and waited.... and waited... 4hrs later he comes in saying he didn't call cause I would be upset.

and I live in the 1930s. I dont have a job to pay bills so its his house and his rules. If I tell him where to sleep I'd be outside. Its happened before.

Quoting Amberleigh81:

Wow. If he were my husband, he would (1) have a frying pan impression in his forehead and (2) be sleeping outside because the couch is too good for him!

What in the HELL is he doing going out to a bar all night when y'all have a two week old baby??? Then complaining??? Awww heeeeellll no!

• Kimbyann
    October 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM
    I can't afford one :/. We recently had some fraudulent charges and we are broke.

Quoting eykelley:

Haha!! See, I leave baby in the swing to shower. I need that 10 min of peace. But it's not just peace from the baby, I leave the whole family in the living room, lock my door, and shower! How sad right?

My dh has it the same way. Except, he does change a few diapers here and there. Lol.

• Mrs.Brugger
    October 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM

AWESOME!

DH used to get up with me when she was a newborn and he had off from work. He watched as I (sometimes still do) cried while she nursed bc it hurt(s), one time I covered the babies face in blood (she was thrashing around and my nipple was NOT happy about the attention-so cracked and bleeding every part of her face she put on my boob it got blood on her) and I was in hysterics. Anyway. He knows not to complain. He's seen what I go through and he does his very best to help out. One time he couldn't get her to stop fussing and he said "She doesn't even like me" and I flipped out on him asking if he honestly thought she was only fussy with him?! Haha. Anyway. I've gotten through to him. 

Quoting shortyali:

DH did that once. So the next night everytime DD needed to be fed he woke up with me, changed her diaper and I made him stay awake with me while I nursed and put her to bed. It took just 1 night then he stopped complaining about lack of sleep.

• Kimbyann
    October 7, 2012 at 12:36 PM
    He wasn't always this way until I lost my job.

Quoting JamieLyn822:

His "rules?" And he actually kicked you out of your home? Why on earth did you marry someone like this? I hope is kinder to your child, but it doesn't sound like it. :(

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting Amberleigh81:

• Mrs.Brugger
    October 7, 2012 at 12:37 PM

And actually there have been a few weekends when DH would stay up super late one night playing video games, and then when the kids got up the next morning, I'd nurse DD and then wake up DH and say it was his morning. Never once complained about it. He knows we've got kids, he knows he needs to help.

• Kimbyann
    October 7, 2012 at 12:38 PM
    DS only poops when dh is around. It upsets him :)

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

AWESOME!

DH used to get up with me when she was a newborn and he had off from work. He watched as I (sometimes still do) cried while she nursed bc it hurt(s), one time I covered the babies face in blood (she was thrashing around and my nipple was NOT happy about the attention-so cracked and bleeding every part of her face she put on my boob it got blood on her) and I was in hysterics. Anyway. He knows not to complain. He's seen what I go through and he does his very best to help out. One time he couldn't get her to stop fussing and he said "She doesn't even like me" and I flipped out on him asking if he honestly thought she was only fussy with him?! Haha. Anyway. I've gotten through to him. 

Quoting shortyali:

DH did that once. So the next night everytime DD needed to be fed he woke up with me, changed her diaper and I made him stay awake with me while I nursed and put her to bed. It took just 1 night then he stopped complaining about lack of sleep.

• eykelley
    October 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM
    When u guys get a bit of spending money, try a used store. They run pretty cheap there.

Sorry to hear about ur card. I know the feeling. We have had that happen a couple of times.

Quoting Kimbyann:

I can't afford one :/. We recently had some fraudulent charges and we are broke.

Quoting eykelley:

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN