Breastfeeding Moms

Featured Posts
ladodger
Christmas
October 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM
My baby girl will be almost 9 months at Christmas time. What are some of the things you all have gotten your babies in the past. It is hard to know what they will need! This is our first child, so we've never had to do this before. We want it to be something useful and not just "stuff". Thanks for the input!

Replies

• Clh1989
    by Clh1989
    October 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    My daughter will be 9 months this Christmas too! We are getting her the sit to stand learning walker. http://www.amazon.com/VTech-80-077000-Vtech-Sit-to-Stand-Learning/dp/B000NZQ010/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1349485558&sr=1-1 my son had it about that age and pushed it all over the house, it was a hit!!! I'm hoping she likes it as much too.

Im not sure what else but I know we are getting her a baby doll. Her stocking will have some bath toys, headbands, and some small toys.
  • ladodger
    October 6, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    I live the idea for bath toys!!!!! Hadn't gotten to thinking about her stocking yet!!!!
  • eykelley
    October 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM
    My dd will b 4 months. Lol. I'm getting her some little toys, the little Einstein bouncer, her high chair (we might get that b4 Xmas), clothes, shoes, bath toys, a my first babydoll, bows (I make the flower headbands so, some of those for sure!) and the new Fisher Price Disney toys. :D we're going to Disneyland in Feb so, we're trying not to over do Xmas too much lol!! Haha
  • JasonsMom2007
    October 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    We got my daughter one of these her first Christmas.
    http://www.step2.com/p/Push-Around-Buggy
    shes 2 1/2 now and she has loved it everyday for the past 2 years.
  • TheRyan6
    October 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I would say some of sit-to-stand. My daughter was 10 months at her first Christmas and she ended up with 3 different ones (from different family members.) She played with them all for a good year! It's great to help them start standing and walking, and is also good for their curious side.

• Seniahmom
    October 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM
    My ODS was 10 months for his first Christmas. We got him a couple little things he could play with then but also got some older toys at the black Friday sales (fit Christmas & his bday). With a birthday in February we wanted stuff that would go another year. There's a big difference in interests & abilities between 10 months old and 22 months old! We wanted to be sure he had toys he could grow with so to speak (puzzles, blocks, shape toys etc)

Breastfeeding Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN