COASTIE WIVES AND MOMMIES

Beachcatmom
Party for a 3 year old
June 20, 2007 at 11:10 PM
Hi I'm Cathy and my daughter Cheyenne will be 3 in July. And this will be her first big party. Any ideas will be great . Thanks.

Cathy

Replies

• mmh524
    by mmh524
    June 20, 2007 at 11:57 PM
    Hi I already responded to this post on another group, but its nice to know youre a coastie wife too! LOL...My little cousins have their party at my gym all the time and its awesome.  Where are you stationed at? My hubby is at Islamorada and soon to be in TACLET South come August. 
  • Beachcatmom
    June 21, 2007 at 7:47 AM
    Hi we are in Suffolk Va for now. We have lived here in Va for about 9 years. We are hoping to move next spring to Tampa Fl.  We do like it here and its only 4 hours away from home where we are from. But I need a change. And we love the warm weather. So are you in the Keys? We use to live Key West. We loved it. But we were not married at the time and didn't have kids either. :o)  And then we were in Miami after that. We were there when Andrew hit Miami it was not pretty. I have never been so scared in my life. Where is TACLET South ?

My hubby has been in for 22 years he is  a OW3 he just turned OW3 RD.  Well I have to go. Of to clean the house. Bye chat with you soon I hope,. Thanks for the party idea. Have a great day.

Cathy
  • ILoveMyCoasite
    June 22, 2007 at 9:10 AM
    Sorry, this doesnt help you out with any party ideas.  I was reading that you live in Suffolk, VA. And was also wondering if you could help me and my hubby out. He's  being stationed in Portsmouth I think the middle of July. Its been a pain in the butt looking for apartments. We hear mixed signal about which areas are nice and which ones to stay away from. Hubby doesnt want to go into any tunnels. We were actually considering Virginia Beach, but another lady said we would have to go through a tunnel.  She recommended Harbour Breeze and Eagle Harbour, but they are kinda expensive. Our BAH would be 1154 (E-4).....well He's in school right now. After he gets out it, he'll be an E-4 and then he said after 6 months he'll be an E-5, but our BAH right now is 1154. I have a pretty good list going and I'm actually driving down this afternoon to go apartment hunting. LOL! The thing I hate is that some apartments do the military Partnership Program, but not for USCG!! And the pet fees, OMG, they are ridiculous! If you can't help me dont worry about. Thanks for your time!

Kimberly
  • Beachcatmom
    June 24, 2007 at 7:47 AM
    Kimberly,
                    Hi I'm Cathy and the prices of places here are threw the roof.  Yea there are some places you don't want to live. I will have to ask my hubby.  What station will your hubby be at? My hubby is at Portsmouth C2sen . And yes there tunnels here. We went threw one last night to go  dinner.

Anyway I will get back to hopefully later today. Good luck.

PS. We use to live at Oak Lake Apt. ( Chesapeake area Battle filed )  We lived there for like 3 years. But we have not been in them for about 5 years. We had bought a home. And then 2 months ago we bought a new home.  Anyway they were nice.... But not sure about now. Anyway  if you check them out  tell them Cathy and Joe Strozeski sent you. We use to live in 200 D I think if I remember right. The manger was Siriana. Not sure if she is still there. Oh and the pet fees are bad all over I think.  Bye.

PSS. Oh you might want to send me a PM because I don't always have time to get on the computer.
    Cathy
  • spiffy321
    July 13, 2007 at 10:20 PM
    Cathy-

We live in Suffolk and my son Nikolas just turned 3 in May and we did his party at Kangaroo Jacs in Chesapeake.  We had a blast.  The year before we did his at Gymboree and that was also fun.  Where is your husband stationed here with the CG?  I hope your daughter has a good B-Day.

COASTIE WIVES AND MOMMIES

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts