African American Mommies

charnel07
Finally leaving this racist a** branch!!!!
July 20, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Finally! I've been trying to leave retail banking since I came to this racist ass branch. It felt so nice when I received the phone call from human resources saying that wealth management wanted me for the position. 

For those of you who remember I had customers asking me to lift my hair so they can see my tracks, my manager asked me if black people get lice, she also said she knew it was a matter of time before a black guy came into her family but wanted to know when black guys left their mothers basement(her daughter is engaged to a black man) and no one washed their hands,...etc.. 

Well I will be working with the same company only now it's with wealth management. It is more money and piece of mind if you ask me. I been with this bank for 6 years. This is my 4th position here... Moving on up!!!!!!!!

Now my manager is looking like this blank stare

And I'm like this woohoo

Replies

• Pink.Sunshine.
    July 20, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Wow that is crazy!!!!! Glad you got out.

• charnel07
    July 20, 2013 at 3:01 PM

What's funny is I heard my manager when the phone call came in, and my manager said hold on because I was with a customer. She didn't know I heard her. I waited on 5 people and then finally asked was someone on hold. She said oh I don't know and then picked the phone back up like it was her first time answering it! She says oh Charlotte (me) that's for you. I wanted to walk to the desk she was sitting at and punch her in her face. 

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

• newwifenmom
    July 20, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Good for you mama!

• charnel07
    July 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Thank you!!!!!!

Quoting newwifenmom:

Good for you mama!

• michaelsmom25
    July 20, 2013 at 5:01 PM
    Yayyyy! Congratulations.
  • diaperstodating
    July 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM
    Yay!
  • IamMex11
    July 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Go you! Truly, I don't know how you did it! 

• IamMex11
    July 20, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Wow...sabotage much?

Quoting charnel07:

What's funny is I heard my manager when the phone call came in, and my manager said hold on because I was with a customer. She didn't know I heard her. I waited on 5 people and then finally asked was someone on hold. She said oh I don't know and then picked the phone back up like it was her first time answering it! She says oh Charlotte (me) that's for you. I wanted to walk to the desk she was sitting at and punch her in her face. 

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

• ayacocca
    July 20, 2013 at 5:34 PM
    Work hard.. celebrate even harder!"
  • leaniece
    July 20, 2013 at 6:28 PM
    Congrats! I'm sure this was long overdue lol.

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts