African American Mommies

Hottmomma607
The Game S6/Ep11 discussion
July 2, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Anyone watched it tonight? Or gonna watch it?

Replies

• LovedNCherished
    July 3, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    I watched it. Rick Foxx should marry Tasha Mac, since "he" was worth her losing a "good man". I was team Pookie all the way.
  • nikabear
    July 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    Good show tonight!!!!! I was hoping that Tasha and Pookie would have worked it out........
  • mrzsimmons322
    July 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Damn Tasha moved Rick in all quick..It's not going to last I see the writing on the wall. You give up Marion for Rick Fox.

Chardonnay & Jason crack me I love watching them

• Hottmomma607
    July 3, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Quoting mrzsimmons322:

Damn Tasha moved Rick in all quick..It's not going to last I see the writing on the wall. You give up Marion for Rick Fox.

Chardonnay & Jason crack me I love watching them

I love these two together!!

• wearymoon
    July 3, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Yes, I loved it. Can't wait to see what they do with Blue. I'm not really feeling his character yet.

• Bunsmommy
    July 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    I don't like Blue and so I can't really focus on what's going on because I don't like Blue.

....did I mention, I don't like Blue?

Quoting wearymoon:

Yes, I loved it. Can't wait to see what they do with Blue. I'm not really feeling his character yet.

• wearymoon
    July 3, 2013 at 1:06 PM

LOL. Yeah he sucks. His acting skills needs serious work.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

I don't like Blue and so I can't really focus on what's going on because I don't like Blue.

Quoting wearymoon:

• babyblue415
    July 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

team pookie.

• mrzsimmons322
    July 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Me either It's something about him I can't put my finger on it.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting wearymoon:

• Bunsmommy
    July 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM
    I keep trying to give him a try but it's not working. I DVR it and whenever he comes on the screen I just have to hit fast forward. I don't know why exactly I don't like him, but I don't. I'd rather the dude who came on to take Malik's spot was back on.

Quoting mrzsimmons322:

Me either It's something about him I can't put my finger on it.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting wearymoon:

African American Mommies