African American Mommies

mrzsimmons322
The Real Housewives of ATL
January 28, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Did y'all ladies watch last night?

Kenya has lost her damn mind but that mess was so damn funny.

Replies

• kandipie22
    January 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM
    I saw it!!!! That bitch need help!! She is so stupid, that was NOT the place to be acting like that!! Now you know that had to be very embarrassing for NeNe, it was her event!! Hell, she was trying to prove whatever point she was trying to make about Phaedra and all she did was make herself look like a damn fool!!! Phaedra right the bitch need help!!!!
  • mjackson77
    January 28, 2013 at 7:12 PM

I watch it. lol Kenya..........rolling on floor

• givenshl
    January 28, 2013 at 7:17 PM
    Yes I saw it, that damn Kenya was messy as always but it was hilarious.
  • jaysmom2002
    January 28, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    Kenya is bipolar and she was out of line for that foolishness smh.
  • Simply3
    by Simply3
    January 28, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Kenya is a damn fool...but it was funny lol.

• ayacocca
    January 28, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    My jaw hung low during that whole segment.. not trying to be messy, but for the past few episodes, ms Lawrence has swollen knots on his neck. what is that??
  • Captzsss
    January 28, 2013 at 7:35 PM
    With his messy butt. Red is not his color somebody is sending him off.

Quoting ayacocca:

My jaw hung low during that whole segment.. not trying to be messy, but for the past few episodes, ms Lawrence has swollen knots on his neck. what is that??

• MamaFrankie
    January 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I love that show, totoally dislike Kenya but I was pissing myself because atleast she was real enough to pull that shit IN FRONT OF FAKE-DRAH'S face, unlike the perfect southern bell who lies, backstabs and tries to bs her way thu life

• kandipie22
    January 28, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    Quoting ayacocca:

Girl, you saw that too!!?? I dont know what that is!! And you k ow what else, he was egging her on stirring up shit too!!! If he was a real friend he would nave told her don't do it!! I really don't care for him, he is a kiss ass!!
  • ayacocca
    January 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM

thats been on his neck for the past 2-3 episodes.... and yes, he seemed more civil when he was besties with Sheree.. now he's just messy as #@$%..   Geezus H. Christ.

Quoting kandipie22:

Quoting ayacocca:

Girl, you saw that too!!?? I dont know what that is!! And you k ow what else, he was egging her on stirring up shit too!!! If he was a real friend he would nave told her don't do it!! I really don't care for him, he is a kiss ass!!

African American Mommies