African American Mommies

tanishagreene
Describe your weirdest dating experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!
January 21, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Commenting in my other post I had to make a post about this lmbo. Describe the most weirdest dating experinece you ever had in your life.

Replies

• tanishagreene
    January 21, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Mines was when I was eighteen years old. I met this cutie walking past my job at the time who asked me for my number. He was brown skinned, slender shapped, with nicely kept dreds so I thought why not. Well come to find out he was 34 years old. Cared less that I was only eighteen. Claimed to be a retired merchant seamen, lived with his sister, no car, no job, he would beg me for sex constantly which was a huge turn off so I started telling him I was celibate until marriage. Well one particular day he showed up at my front door, we sat on the porch and talked for a little while (about absoltutely nothing) then before I knew it this man out of nowhere starts sticking his tongue all down my throat huffing and grunting talking bout some baby you just so fine girl, and damn I want you so bad I'll dry hump you right now just let me dry hump you. This man literally got on top of me (were both fully clothed outside my front door) and started humping me. Smh I never felt so at a lost for words in my life smh I couldnt do nothing but walk in the house. Shortly after I met my dh. Im so glad Im not dating no more smdh

• moosesmom
    January 21, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I don't know you got me beat with the "dry hump"!

• tanishagreene
    January 21, 2013 at 3:22 PM

laughing

Quoting moosesmom:

I don't know you got me beat with the "dry hump"!

• tanishagreene
    January 21, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Wait a minute I just thought of another one. I was seventeen at the time and ran into what we would call a "cornball" when I was in school. Which is a person who is not a geek or a nerd but just really really unpopular or lacks "swag". Anyway so this dude always used to like me in school so I figured I'd be nice and let him take me out on one date. Well the date went nice, other than the fact that he was cheap. But the weirdest part was while we were eating he was so nervous thats his pimples started to bust and they started bleeding all over his face. So Im sitting there in disgust looking at them just bleed and wondering how to tell him without making him more uncomfortable smh. It was so disgusting it was like five of them just draining at the same time smh. Dag Im so glad I stopped dating

• waitin4u
    January 21, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I'm not sure if I could beat the dry hump story but Imma give it a try. A guy that came to my job once  asked me out, I figured it wouldn't hurt to just go out once with him. First off when I don't know you that well I drive myself on the first date, so we met up at a restaurant and later we were "supposed" to go to the movies. You know how you make small talk well obviously he didn't know that small talk didn't consisted of turn on's he talked constantly about his fetish with feet and how well mine looked. I just had to were open toed sandals lol. Since I could no longer ignore his references to my feet I politely said I had to go to the rest room . I told the waitress to give him the bill and I ran my a$$ up outta there as fast as my pretty toes could take me. It was weired the next week at work because I was a bank teller I just acted like I was counting my drawer until someone else helped him, but I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

• ayacocca
    January 21, 2013 at 4:37 PM
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Quoting tanishagreene:

Mines was when I was eighteen years old. I met this cutie walking past my job at the time who asked me for my number. He was brown skinned, slender shapped, with nicely kept dreds so I thought why not. Well come to find out he was 34 years old. Cared less that I was only eighteen. Claimed to be a retired merchant seamen, lived with his sister, no car, no job, he would beg me for sex constantly which was a huge turn off so I started telling him I was celibate until marriage. Well one particular day he showed up at my front door, we sat on the porch and talked for a little while (about absoltutely nothing) then before I knew it this man out of nowhere starts sticking his tongue all down my throat huffing and grunting talking bout some baby you just so fine girl, and damn I want you so bad I'll dry hump you right now just let me dry hump you. This man literally got on top of me (were both fully clothed outside my front door) and started humping me. Smh I never felt so at a lost for words in my life smh I couldnt do nothing but walk in the house. Shortly after I met my dh. Im so glad Im not dating no more smdh

• tanishagreene
    January 21, 2013 at 4:54 PM

lmbo oh my. My hubby likes feet lol but he doesnt talk about it to much lmbo. omg I know he was embarassed

Quoting waitin4u:

I'm not sure if I could beat the dry hump story but Imma give it a try. A guy that came to my job once  asked me out, I figured it wouldn't hurt to just go out once with him. First off when I don't know you that well I drive myself on the first date, so we met up at a restaurant and later we were "supposed" to go to the movies. You know how you make small talk well obviously he didn't know that small talk didn't consisted of turn on's he talked constantly about his fetish with feet and how well mine looked. I just had to were open toed sandals lol. Since I could no longer ignore his references to my feet I politely said I had to go to the rest room . I told the waitress to give him the bill and I ran my a$$ up outta there as fast as my pretty toes could take me. It was weired the next week at work because I was a bank teller I just acted like I was counting my drawer until someone else helped him, but I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

• waitin4u
    January 21, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Girl as he should be some people don't know how to date. I know it got weired when he asked me what colors do you I like on my feet, that was the last straw for me.

Quoting tanishagreene:

lmbo oh my. My hubby likes feet lol but he doesnt talk about it to much lmbo. omg I know he was embarassed

Quoting waitin4u:

• strongerwtime
    January 21, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Didnt know the guy was a diabetic...and during dinner out of nowhere he pulled out his syringes and proceeded to shoot insulin.  Um...I THINK he was diabetic...he never really explained.

• .Peaches.
    January 23, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    The guy who licked the side of my face, tryin to turn me on. O_o

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts