African American Mommies

leaniece
Company slut
January 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Are there any where you work or hubby works. I'm a stay at home mom but when I did work at Chase Bank, there were no promiscuous co workers sleeping with each other. And before that, I never encountered that in other retail jobs. Well, hubby likes to tell me about his day everyday and he tells me about a 35 year old woman, known as the company slut, at work because she likes to hit on the young guys that work there, then sleep with them. She has no shame in her game and don't care who knows. She calls herself a cougar and likes em young lol! I found it funny and this lady has balls to be so open about relationships at work. There really is no HR at his job because its an independent contracting business, the subcontract work to him. Anyways, I was just wondering if you've ever experienced a company "slut" at your job. Not all "sluts" are female. No disrespect if u are promiscuous at work. :)

Replies

• inmybizz
    January 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM

LOL@ no disrespect if you are the company slut..

• MrsRi
    by MrsRi
    January 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Theres a ton of them where I work.

There's even more in the kitchens that my husband works in.  

• mrzsimmons322
    January 2, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Quoting inmybizz:

• mrzsimmons322
    January 2, 2013 at 1:40 PM

@ my old company there were a few company sluts & also a few affairs going on

• Stacey1081975
    January 2, 2013 at 1:41 PM

There are plenty at my job!!!1

• leaniece
    January 2, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    Lol

Quoting inmybizz:

• moosesmom
    January 2, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    Yes! There was a woman at our workplace who slept with just about every soldier who walked through the building. Lol.

She was labeled at work but I never thought of her as being a "slut". She was a grown, single woman who knew what she liked and what she wanted. It's not the way I live my life but I couldn't knock her for what she did. She was a real...go getter :-)

• leaniece
    January 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    Oh my! I guess everybody just sleeps with everybody AT work! Geez! Anything to keep work interesting lol

Quoting MrsRi:

Theres a ton of them where I work.

There's even more in the kitchens that my husband works in.  

• ikesmommy
    January 2, 2013 at 1:46 PM

The closest thing we have to that is a serious party girl; no sluts or man-whores. The ladies are pretty respectable at our firm.

• leaniece
    January 2, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    That's how I feel about the lady at his job! She's a real go getter too! She lets everybody know who's next on the list! The younger the better!

Quoting moosesmom:

Yes! There was a woman at our workplace who slept with just about every soldier who walked through the building. Lol.

She was labeled at work but I never thought of her as being a "slut". She was a grown, single woman who knew what she liked and what she wanted. It's not the way I live my life but I couldn't knock her for what she did. She was a real...go getter :-)

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN