African American Mommies

bosslady0410
Am I Wrong
December 22, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Okay me and my husband been together off and on about sixteen years,been married about eight so i pretty much know and can say his babymoma has issues we used to go get the kids from her house until she start saying he should be with her and leaving messages on his phone about  wanting to bash my head and things.

After a month of threatening calls he change the number and stop going to get them his mom would go get them and take them back and call us three way if they called or for him to talk them his mom been doing this about a year because she said she trying keep everything calm especially since about three months ago the babymoma showed up at my kids school saying he would be with her if i was not around but there youngest is nine and they haven't deal with each other since she was pregnant with her but that whole different story.

Here why am writing  about a week ago he gave the kids his new cellphone number well a couple days ago his daughter called and asked him to come get her  i said that fine but because how the babymoma is crazy my kids couldn't ride with him his grown he goes by his self so we're watching a movie i fell asleep and he comes in the door i went to get her okay fine oh and by the way Lee lee (my oldest) went with me ummmm Wait WTF i jump  up out my bed  my oldest crying cause the babymoma came out cursing&grabbing on the door because she called his phone and he  said am at work & if not about the kids don't call me and hung up.

But I clearly said my kids were not to go when i say i went smooth off would be a understatement and he says am wrong the man in the marriage makes the choices which i understand but not when i feel your dealing with my children safety.

MY question was i wrong for saying they couldn't go and am i wrong for being mad

Replies

• hopealways4019
    December 22, 2012 at 7:55 AM
    That statement The man makes the decision ? No sweetheart this ain't the 1950's. That's so bias, a marriage is suppose to be 50/50 everything, decision etc. No you wasn't wrong for being concerned about y'all child well being. Kids shouldn't be subjected to that negative behavior, that his ex is exhibiting. Her behavior will have a negative impact on them.
  • KristaElizabeth
    December 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    No. If BM is off her rocker (bat sh*t crazy) then there is no need to add fuel to the flame.
  • JalensMommy2012
    December 22, 2012 at 9:59 AM
    No you were not wrong at all! You are looking out for the safety of your child which is what any mother SHOULD do. I understand that's your husband BUT I would be side eyeing the shit outta him right about now because...

He knows that BM is simple, and from the sound of it seeing your children is a trigger for her...so why take her? Seems like he's fanning the fire with that move.

And then that pompous bs about the man makes the decision...smdh. What would he have done his decision wouldve brought harm to your child? I do believe that the husband should "lead" but the wife usually steers the direction in which he's going.

Again no I don't feel you are wrong at all.
  • KymberleeAnn
    December 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM

No.

• Ronique1989
    December 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    You should report those calls to the courts. That bitch is off her rocket!
  • bosslady0410
    October 11, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    Thank you to all who replied..
  • mrzsimmons322
    October 11, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Ummm you posted this last year 2012 and you are just thanking the ladies ok

• inmybizz
    October 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM

LOL....well...better late than never..

she's been really really really really busy   :)

Quoting mrzsimmons322:

Ummm you posted this last year 2012 and you are just thanking the ladies ok

• SiriSilasMom
    October 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Bitches be weird.

• bosslady0410
    October 11, 2013 at 1:37 PM
    Yes am Just thanking everyone now been without a computer & very busy since then guess if you don't thank someone right then don't do at all...

African American Mommies