African American Mommies

Hottmomma607
Posting
December 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Ladies what is it you wanna see posted? Do you enjoy the daily food like or diike or fashion posts? What is it you can live without? I am suppose to help keep the group active so don't ask for me to stop posting!! LOL Serious topics? Word/game posts?
BTW Please PM if there is something personal you are afraid to posf&I'll post it or we can talk it over through PM! I wanna keep the group fun&going! I don't wanna bore ya'll to death! LOL

Replies

• Hottmomma607
    December 4, 2012 at 12:51 AM

MMmm yeah! lol

But I've done pet peeves before! Always popular! I like positive posts like "Tell me what you like about yourself"? I have something I can do but won't bring it till later you'll ladies will love it!

And I've done some similar posts like that! I like everyone to be involved we are in here day in&day out!

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Also...daily randomness used to be a something we all loved before.......mmmmhmmm.

So you could do things like that.....

For example, one day we could have a 'list your pet peeves' post and the next day 'last funny thing your youngest child said' then 'story of how you and your so met' stuff like that.

• Stormywaters03
    December 4, 2012 at 12:51 AM
    Maybe weekly and if it catches on, go daily?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

giving heartI love that idea thanks! I can do it weekly or daily?

Quoting Stormywaters03:

I like games. Not like....see how many words you can make out of this phrase but just creative ways to make me log in so I don't miss a turn or whatever. Have you considered doing a scavenger hunt? Like, with teams and all? Not sure if you could go all out due to participation but you could also post a daily random thing for us to take a picture of? Then people would log in to check, etc.

Just of the top of my head....

• CocolateLady
    December 4, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Not bad, wet... lol

Filling my days editing photos and taking portraits :-)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Your sweet!! Hows it going it North of me?

Quoting CocolateLady:

Nope, can't say that I do :-)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Sure neighbor! You know you get tired of me!! LOL I think I am looking for something fun&different?

Quoting CocolateLady:

You are doing fine :-))

• jaysmom2002
    December 4, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    I like the fashion post and with the holidays coming up maybe you can give us some ideas cause I'm attending a Christmas party and clueless on what I want to wear.
  • Hottmomma607
    December 4, 2012 at 1:33 AM
    I started that with satin pumps&a few things here&there! Il stay on it!

Quoting jaysmom2002:

I like the fashion post and with the holidays coming up maybe you can give us some ideas cause I'm attending a Christmas party and clueless on what I want to wear.
  • MsCryStyle
    December 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM
    I liked that too it was hilarious.

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Oh! And I always liked those posts where the members write a story a few lines at a time where you pick up where the last person stopped.
  • Stacey1081975
    December 4, 2012 at 7:06 AM

You are fine

• Hottmomma607
    December 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Mmm well thats an idea?! I heart you girls!!

Quoting MsCryStyle:

I liked that too it was hilarious.

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Oh! And I always liked those posts where the members write a story a few lines at a time where you pick up where the last person stopped.

• SunFlower700
    December 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I like the posts that you're posting, keep them coming.  I like current events type posts without having to go to other CM groups to read there.  Some of the nonsense some of them post (not all), makes it hard to believe that are American and mother's at that.  Scary!  Also topics on black history and AA issues.

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    December 4, 2012 at 9:14 PM

how we deal with family members =] since the holidays are coming up and all. I know right now I am dealing with drama from my dad that is uncalled for. Its always fun to have a little gossip

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts