African American Mommies

Hottmomma607
Posting
December 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Ladies what is it you wanna see posted? Do you enjoy the daily food like or diike or fashion posts? What is it you can live without? I am suppose to help keep the group active so don't ask for me to stop posting!! LOL Serious topics? Word/game posts?
BTW Please PM if there is something personal you are afraid to posf&I'll post it or we can talk it over through PM! I wanna keep the group fun&going! I don't wanna bore ya'll to death! LOL

Replies

• CocolateLady
    December 4, 2012 at 12:10 AM

You are doing fine :-))

• Hottmomma607
    December 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Sure neighbor! You know you get tired of me!! LOL I think I am looking for something fun&different?

Quoting CocolateLady:

• CocolateLady
    December 4, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Nope, can't say that I do :-)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Sure neighbor! You know you get tired of me!! LOL I think I am looking for something fun&different?

Quoting CocolateLady:

• MsCryStyle
    December 4, 2012 at 12:40 AM
    I look forward to the fashion and food posts :-) good job mama!
  • Stormywaters03
    December 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM
    I like games. Not like....see how many words you can make out of this phrase but just creative ways to make me log in so I don't miss a turn or whatever. Have you considered doing a scavenger hunt? Like, with teams and all? Not sure if you could go all out due to participation but you could also post a daily random thing for us to take a picture of? Then people would log in to check, etc.

Just of the top of my head....

• Hottmomma607
    December 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Your sweet!! Hows it going it North of me?

Quoting CocolateLady:

Nope, can't say that I do :-)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting CocolateLady:

• Hottmomma607
    December 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Oh good! I was like I swear they ar tired of the same posting?

Quoting MsCryStyle:

I look forward to the fashion and food posts :-) good job mama!

• Hottmomma607
    December 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM

giving heartI love that idea thanks! I can do it weekly or daily?

Quoting Stormywaters03:

I like games. Not like....see how many words you can make out of this phrase but just creative ways to make me log in so I don't miss a turn or whatever. Have you considered doing a scavenger hunt? Like, with teams and all? Not sure if you could go all out due to participation but you could also post a daily random thing for us to take a picture of? Then people would log in to check, etc.

Just of the top of my head....

• Stormywaters03
    December 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM
    Also...daily randomness used to be a something we all loved before.......mmmmhmmm.

So you could do things like that.....

For example, one day we could have a 'list your pet peeves' post and the next day 'last funny thing your youngest child said' then 'story of how you and your so met' stuff like that.
  • Stormywaters03
    December 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM
    Oh! And I always liked those posts where the members write a story a few lines at a time where you pick up where the last person stopped.

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts