African American Mommies

mami2my3rugratz
Kids do the darnest things...
November 18, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Have you ever just set still and let your kids do the darnest things to you? I've let my kids do my hair and I ended up looking like Pippi Longstocking with an assortment of colorful hair accessories. Right now, my four year old daughter is lotioning my legs and feet, and she's putting baby powder up and down my legs starting from the knees to my feet.

Replies

• Hottmomma607
    November 18, 2012 at 6:34 PM
    LOL
    We let our 10yo just run his mouth! He says some wild ish!! I crack up every time! DH always "Boy stop playing"!! LOL
  • KymberleeAnn
    November 19, 2012 at 12:20 AM

LOL... did you say, go on now child, go on now, LOL....

• KymberleeAnn
    November 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I love when my babies sing and dance for me and papa.  (my dh) they really can get down, LOL... So cute I love them!

• Chelsea_rh
    November 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM
    Lol this is funny. Amara talks...well babbles nonstop! I can't wait for her to do silly things like what you ladies mentioned.
  • Stacey1081975
    November 19, 2012 at 7:11 AM

My children are the funniest. My side and stomach be hurting from laughing at them everyday.

• TrulyMicka
    November 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM

yep! I have old ladies for little girls...im never surprised by what they do or what they say!

• KymberleeAnn
    November 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM

LOL.. that's too cute.

Quoting TrulyMicka:

yep! I have old ladies for little girls...im never surprised by what they do or what they say!

• TrulyMicka
    November 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM

they are..last night I was watching real housewives of atlanta & my 3& 4 yr olds walk in & of the ladies were going of so when the commercial came on I realised that they had took a seat & watched it too so before I made them go back to their rooms I said, 'ladies arent suppose to act like that..." & before I could finish Jayla (4) looked at me like, "duh" she said..."i know..you are suppose to act like you got some sense....we got sense..." LMaO..I had nothing else to say I just told them good night!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

LOL.. that's too cute.

Quoting TrulyMicka:

• KymberleeAnn
    November 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM

rolling on floorKids!!!!!!

Quoting TrulyMicka:

they are..last night I was watching real housewives of atlanta & my 3& 4 yr olds walk in & of the ladies were going of so when the commercial came on I realised that they had took a seat & watched it too so before I made them go back to their rooms I said, 'ladies arent suppose to act like that..." & before I could finish Jayla (4) looked at me like, "duh" she said..."i know..you are suppose to act like you got some sense....we got sense..." LMaO..I had nothing else to say I just told them good night!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

LOL.. that's too cute.

Quoting TrulyMicka:

• ksbondgirl
    November 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM

You ladies must be playing "Beauty Shop"  or is it "Little Mama and Her Baby"?

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN