African American Mommies

qtpiein757
The weekend is here, now what?
November 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM

What do you all have planned this weekend?

This weekend is the holiday parades in the different cities(I live within 30 min of 7 cities) so I am going to try to take my son. I am a horrible mother lol, my son has never been to a holiday parade. Going to try to catch more than one(you think that will make up?girl giving flower)  Pretty excited just bummed because its gonna be cold and I HATE the cold. Other than that, just working online and family time. Enjoy ladies:-)

Replies

• TrulyMicka
    November 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM

BUMP!

• TrulyMicka
    November 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

lol i know the feeling. I hate the cold too! I plan on dropping them at dad's house & keeping it moving..

• qtpiein757
    November 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Sounds like a plan to me:-)

Quoting TrulyMicka:

lol i know the feeling. I hate the cold too! I plan on dropping them at dad's house & keeping it moving..

• kandipie22
    November 16, 2012 at 6:27 PM
    Working this weekend! {Sad face}!
  • KymberleeAnn
    November 17, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Off topic question real quick, on duck dynasty do they do any duck hunting, or killing?

• KymberleeAnn
    November 17, 2012 at 1:43 AM

You enjoy too, it depends on what the weather is going to be I want to go to Danbury. 

• clnsweep
    November 17, 2012 at 8:33 AM
    Well I will be sitting in the stands( and cold weather) cheering my son and teammates on in college football. Hate the weather, but enjoy the tailgating.
  • qtpiein757
    November 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM

They do some hunting on some episodes but it's not gruesome or anything. Its more comedy than anything. Just how they are, they are proud rednecks lol. The show is hilarious I wish you would watch it!!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Off topic question real quick, on duck dynasty do they do any duck hunting, or killing?

• qtpiein757
    November 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I have never been tailgaiting, I have always wanted to. Sounds like fun!!

Quoting clnsweep:

Well I will be sitting in the stands( and cold weather) cheering my son and teammates on in college football. Hate the weather, but enjoy the tailgating.

• KymberleeAnn
    November 17, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I looked at a little bit of it yesterday, I have directv so it was like I guess a mini mathathon I was afraid that they were going to be killing ducks so I turned and asked you, LOL... I'm a animal lover so I can't bear the sight of an animal being killed by man.

What I did see of it, was funny.  Thanks for putting me on to it.

Quoting qtpiein757:

They do some hunting on some episodes but it's not gruesome or anything. Its more comedy than anything. Just how they are, they are proud rednecks lol. The show is hilarious I wish you would watch it!!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

African American Mommies