African American Mommies

huglove
women who just want to talk, or get advice, or vented to someone on cafemom
by huglove
October 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM

poeple don't want advice anymore they want to put people down. i was thinkinhg this advice online would be help but you women act like you can't understand someone youact like the spelling have be right and what your talking about have to be right. just understand that we all here to get the same advice. i did not think this would be hard to talk to people about life. don't leave a answer because i don't want the bad mouth or i didn't spell something right person to leave a message.

Replies

• xmkj2011
    October 10, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    I didnt space a few words... Lmao just kidding about that, but I know what u mean I see that alot. They act like you cant even use abbreviations or anything. Then those same people turn around and want advice about something after they just got done being rude and cursing someone else out...i dont get it!! This post you made will probably hurt some feelings and offend half of cafemom members lol. But its the truth!! :-)
  • char19
    by char19
    October 11, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Sis not all of us are like that I understood what you said to the T ...Never let others upset you like that and also sis it is so many other sisters out there that are dealing with the same issues as you are they may not say it but Yes they are out there...I just think that some of them wasnt clear of what you needed advise on exactly not a personal attack I dont believe...Just hold your head up high give no energy to the negative and only welcome the positive... Peace sis

• Hottmomma607
    October 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM
    Who said something about spelling? I am sorry ever since my love ones have been dying around me&the older I get am I a get to the point type of person! Say what you mean and mean what you say! Life is too short till wait till tomorrow! You got a point make it, you're unhappy get happy! Live your life, love your life!
  • moosesmom
    October 11, 2012 at 2:21 AM
    Well said.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Who said something about spelling? I am sorry ever since my love ones have been dying around me&the older I get am I a get to the point type of person! Say what you mean and mean what you say! Life is too short till wait till tomorrow! You got a point make it, you're unhappy get happy! Live your life, love your life!
  • Hottmomma607
    October 11, 2012 at 2:45 AM
    *In Shrimps voice from Shark Tale*True Story! :-\

Quoting moosesmom:

Well said.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

• BUFFIE.the.BODY
    October 11, 2012 at 2:48 AM
    Fuck some of these bitches.. You see idgaf :)

Fuck em!
  • Stacey1081975
    October 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM

THIS ALL DAY !! Don't let what other people say get to you ...(((((hugs))))..

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Fuck em!

• mspecan_tan
    October 11, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Ummm don't log in .............................

• nikabear
    October 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    I am lost!!! What happened????
  • Hottmomma607
    October 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I am one of those bitches(no offense taken lol)No seriously she made a post and most of us was confused from the wording,spelling had 0 to do it with it! No one said anything about spelling Scout's honor! But I agree fuck what other people think! And honestly everyone just asked what did she mean? Maybe it came out wrong on our my part. I don't wanna speak for others which I have done already enough! But no harm no foul intended!

Quoting Stacey1081975:

THIS ALL DAY !! Do let what other people say get to you ...(((((hugs))))..

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Fuck em!

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN