African American Mommies

KymberleeAnn
The most powerful tool to make yourself absolutely irresistible to your guy and inspire lifelong love and romance is the old-fashioned love letter?
October 9, 2012 at 3:57 AM
When was the last time you wrote one?

Replies

• essencemom11
    October 9, 2012 at 4:17 AM
    highschool
  • KymberleeAnn
    October 9, 2012 at 5:25 AM
    I want to write a love letter to my dh today, but I think it will read more like a Thank you letter.
  • KymberleeAnn
    October 9, 2012 at 5:26 AM
    Because the last love letter I wrote him was two years ago.
  • moosesmom
    October 9, 2012 at 6:32 AM
    December 2011
  • BarbadianBeauty
    October 9, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    Well the last serious on I wrote was on our wedding day back in December. But we do corny stuff now. XD a couple weeks ago before he went to work I made origami hearts and wrote little corny puns inside lol. And just the other day in church he slipped me an old school do you like me check yes or no not. It was funny as hell lol. I need to think of a pun that has something to do with lotus and love because I just learned how to do origami lotus flowers xD!
  • KymberleeAnn
    October 9, 2012 at 10:08 AM

The old school church note was funny.

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Well the last serious on I wrote was on our wedding day back in December. But we do corny stuff now. XD a couple weeks ago before he went to work I made origami hearts and wrote little corny puns inside lol. And just the other day in church he slipped me an old school do you like me check yes or no not. It was funny as hell lol. Indeed to think of a pun that has something to do with lotus and love because I just learned how to do origami lotus flowers xD!

• Babujai
    by Babujai
    October 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM

It's been awhile.  I'm more likely to write him poems than letters.  I wrote him one of those a few months ago.

• KymberleeAnn
    October 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM
    Quoting Babujai:

It's been awhile.  I'm more likely to write him poems than letters.  I wrote him one of those a few months ago.

I have my boys sitting down right at this moment writing their little love letters to their papa thanking him for taking them on a family vacation. Smiles, they sound so cute asking mommy how do you spell love...aw!
  • Hottmomma607
    October 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM
    I typed him one in French for Valentine's day!
  • Chelsea_rh
    October 9, 2012 at 2:43 PM
    Its been too long. Not since march. Maybe I will make him s card tonight while he is at work

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts