• iluvdwc
    by iluvdwc
    October 5, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    Going to my son's football game
    My sister's baby shower
    Enjoy the cold weather
  • MandiFuego
    October 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM

hmm, I didn't think about it....I guess nothing. I'll be going to church on Sunday, but tomorrow?...I guess nothing lol

• micka5
    by micka5
    October 5, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Going out for the first time in forever...its my hunni's sister bday & she's having a party at this club...so its VIP & popping bottles all night!!! lol

I dont really go to clubs...but Sat Im Going Innnn!!!!

• Hottmomma607
    October 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Yeah that VIP mess is overrated! And its more like BOTTLE!  LOL

But have fun let your hair down! What are you wearing?

Quoting micka5:

Going out for the first time in forever...its my hunni's sister bday & she's having a party at this club...so its VIP & popping bottles all night!!! lol

• Hottmomma607
    October 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I have a demo today 4! 3 1/2hrs. Then coming home to be with fam! Watch movies with DH in the fam room,fight the kids for the tv! Force them to go to their rooms&watch their own! o_O

Tomorrow another demo probably 3hrs. Going to a friends' 1yo b-day party! Then a lday down the street sells Mary Kay so I may pop in there for her MK get together!

• cjordan86
    October 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Potty training my 15 almost 16 month old and working about 9 hours of OT. Holidays are coming up you know! LOL!

• micka5
    by micka5
    October 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM

the club seen in general is...but what I do know is when i do go I cant be standing there in line all night..i do like my space so the vip area is cool...but no one is dancing in there....& i dont know if its botttles or a bottle but i know i like to drink before i go ++ i got my drinks

but i dont know what im wearing yet...its always black tho! I do know i wana throw on these...havent worn them in awhile..they got dusty...damn!..lol

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting micka5:

• Hottmomma607
    October 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Those all are a good fit b/c its wedges good for standing and dancing! Have fun! You should rock some capris to show off the shoes!

Quoting micka5:

the club seen in general is...but what I do know is when i do go I cant be standing there in line all night..i do like my space so the vip area is cool...but no one is dancing in there....& i dont know if its botttles or a bottle but i know i like to drink before i go ++ i got my drinks

but i dont know what im wearing yet...its always black tho! I do know i wana throw on these...havent worn them in awhile..they got dusty...damn!..lol

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting micka5:

• bowhips
    by bowhips
    October 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I am to old for clubbing but I am going to a bluesfest and church on Sunday.

• Chelsea_rh
    October 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM
    Saturday taking Amara to the sacramento zoo and visiting my older sister in Marysville. And finding a spot with lots of orange abs yellow leaves to take pictures of Amara in her Halloween tutu and pumpkin outfit. Oh and making Amara a Halloween bow...and doing hw.

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN