African American Mommies

Chelsea_rh
ladies....here is the big bow. look kym!
October 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Here is the big bow I made for dd the other day. She has the perfect Minnie mouse outfit to match. Its huge but I love it!

Replies

• KymberleeAnn
    October 4, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I love the way you coordinated the top with the bow, that is really great!

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Bump for kym!

• Chelsea_rh
    October 4, 2012 at 11:52 PM
    Lol I made the bow just for that top. I'm so glad she keeps bows on. Just gotta get her to keep shoes on now lol

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Bump for kym!

• KymberleeAnn
    October 5, 2012 at 12:04 AM

LOL. babies really don't care for shoes.  Do you use the little soft sole ones?  These are cute they sell these at Target.

Momo Baby Soft Sole Baby Shoes - Ladybug Pink

You know Chels when my boys were babies I only crochet booties to put on their feet until they were 12 months.  But I read that soft sole shoes are very good for the development of their little feet.  So if you are using soft soles that's very good.
    This company has some of the cutest little soft sole shoes ever.
    Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Lol I made the bow just for that top. I'm so glad she keeps bows on. Just gotta get her to keep shoes on now lol

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Bump for kym!

• Chelsea_rh
    October 5, 2012 at 12:10 AM
    Those a so cute. I haven't seen those at target here. I call her my ladybug :-) she doesn't even like wearing socks. Lol I will definitely check that site.... Too bad I can't crochet..... But my mom can! :-P

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

LOL. babies really don't care for shoes.  Do you use the little soft sole ones?  These are cute they sell these at Target.

You know Chels when my boys were babies I only crochet booties to put on their feet until they were 12 months.  But I read that soft sole shoes are very good for the development of their little feet.  So if you are using soft soles that's very good.
    Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Bump for kym!

• KymberleeAnn
    October 5, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Lagybug, huh? how cute is that? does your mom live near by? maybe she can teach you how to crochet?

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Those a so cute. I haven't seen those at target here. I call her my ladybug :-) she doesn't even like wearing socks. Lol I will definitely check that site.... Too bad I can't crochet..... But my mom can! :-P

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Bump for kym!

• Chelsea_rh
    October 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM
    She tried to teach me before....eh didn't go to well. I'm sure I can ask her again. Or she could just make some for Amara. Dd just has such skinny feet....

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Lagybug, huh? how cute is that? does your mom live near by? maybe she can teach you how to crochet?

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting Chelsea_rh:

Bump for kym!

• RidingPink
    October 5, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Awwww!you rock

• Chelsea_rh
    October 5, 2012 at 2:46 PM
    Thanks!

Quoting RidingPink:

Awwww!you rock

• MsTessie
    October 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM