African American Mommies

mrsary
This is what sleeping with an infant/toddler is really about!!! ROFL
by mrsary
July 20, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Replies

• Bunsmommy
    July 20, 2012 at 8:25 AM
    That really is how sleeping with them feels. I don't miss those days!
  • mrsary
    by mrsary
    July 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM

OMG in tears lol at this. I never understood how they end up on our faces though!! lol.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

That really is how sleeping with them feels. I don't miss those days!

• Pink_Sunshine
    July 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM
    Lol # 7 happened to me more times than I can remember
  • Diva-Mami
    July 20, 2012 at 9:09 AM
    That was us last nigjh. Ds was sick and dh told him he could sleep with us. nobody went to sleep until after 4. It was horrible. But he still pooped in the potty so that was all I cared about.
  • mom2myprince
    July 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM

7 and 8 omg awww

• atlshine
    July 20, 2012 at 9:21 AM
    Lol @ the third pic with the baby making snow angels in the bed. This morning, I woke up to my husband sleeping on the very edge of the bed, me next to him somewhat diagonal, our 5 month old next to me, and our two year old laying sideways by my legs, which caused me to be diagonal. Lol
  • Stacey1081975
    July 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM

This is the funniest thing I have ever seem!! I can't stop laughing... OH my head hurts...I'm about to have a heart attack....somebody dial 911!! lol lol lol

sidesplittinglaughterrolling on floorHas anybody notice the mom is in the same position most of the night!!! I love it!!

• mrsary
    by mrsary
    July 20, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I agree. Couldn't stop laughing!!! Still can't stop. lol. Thought I would start off our weekend with some good humor vs. a crazy post!!!! =)

Quoting Stacey1081975:

This is the funniest thing I have ever seem!! I can't stop laughing... OH my head hurts...I'm about to have a heart attack....somebody dial 911!! lol lol lol

sidesplittinglaughterrolling on floorHas anybody notice the mom is in the same position most of the night!!! I love it!!

• DOMTITI
    by DOMTITI
    July 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM
    Lol.. I just went through about half of those poses last night! I feel like I am doing yoga when I sleep with the kids!
  • mrzsimmons322
    July 20, 2012 at 9:54 AM

too funny I've been there especially with 5 & 8 lmaooooo

African American Mommies