African American Mommies

leaniece
when your teen gets sexually active...
July 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Are you going to allow them to have sex in your house or would u rather them go outside your home??? I was talking to my MIL today and she allowed her daughter (my SIL) to have sex in the her house, knowingly, with her long term boyfriend. When I was growing up....my mother would not have allowed that. I asked my MIL why she allowed this and her response was she wanted her daughter to be in a safe environment and not in some sleezy hotel or in the back of a car somewhere. I guess I can see that but to my mom it was disrespectful to her to be in her house having sex and not being married. When it comes to my kids....I would want them to be safe but I don't want them to have sex whenever they want in my house at 16! They are going to have sex or do something sexual any way....will you let them have sex in your house because they are going to do it anyway, might as well be safe...or  hell no not in my house! that's disrespectful and you wont be an enabler because they want to bust one! lol

Replies

• KymberleeAnn
    July 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I would greatly, I mean greatly oppose any sexully relations before marriage.

• KymberleeAnn
    July 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM

But if they disobey me and just have to go out and have sexually intercourse before they are married OMG I would hate for them to do that.  Anyway they would totally be forbidden to bring that sort of behavior in my house no way, no how!

If they are that grown that they can be having sexual relations, then they can rent a hotel room or whatever to carry on their things. but not in my house, sorry no way.

• iluvdwc
    by iluvdwc
    July 19, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    I hope that my children are not having sex during their teen years but if they do, they damn sho' won't be doing it under my roof.
  • 0Kit0
    by 0Kit0
    July 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Not an option.

• Pink_Sunshine
    July 19, 2012 at 11:25 AM
    The only sex going on in my house will be with me and Hubby period.
  • PurplWildFlower
    July 19, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

The only sex going on in my house will be with me and Hubby period.
  • Dabrutiful1
    July 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM
    They better go half on a by the hr hotel....or meet mfs grown enough to pay for a name-brand!
  • Lettybug
    July 19, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    Hell to the no, u will never disrespect me or my house on top of that you ain't married hell no uh
  • diaperstodating
    July 19, 2012 at 12:17 PM

No way!

• Diva-Mami
    July 19, 2012 at 1:02 PM
    No sex in my house. My dd cant date til shes 40, by law of dh so ill stick to that for now. Ds none for him either. I know none of that is realistic, but I can dream.

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN