African American Mommies

CocolateLady
Weekend plans??
July 18, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Whats on the agenda for the weekend??

My family and I wil be going to the Bite of Seattle! cannot wait to have some Gater :-)

I am sure every city/town has some sort of food festival. what is yours called??

Replies

• PurplWildFlower
    July 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM

The Taste of Chicago lol

And we are celebrating ds's 13th bday on Friday (although his actual birthday isnt until next week) - a movie party.  The Dark Knight Rises party pack for the boys. 

• nikabear
    July 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM
    Uniform shopping for the kids.......cleaning my sofa and chairs, and hopefully a little rest!!
  • joschmidt
    July 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM
    We're going to be in wine country, Napa/Sonoma, visiting family. :)
  • diaperstodating
    July 18, 2012 at 6:04 PM
    Artscape is this weekend in my area. It is a 3 day event in Baltimore that starts on Saturday. If you never heard of it I just Googled it to give you a description. Artscape is the "Americas largest free art festival". I didn't plan on going, but now that I think of it we should experience this - what a great opportunity in our own backyard especially since we didn't have any plans.
  • .Peaches.
    July 18, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Nothing. I will be alone with the kids for a week, S/O will be out of town on bidness.

• KymberleeAnn
    July 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM

There are a lot of diferent type of food festivals ones.

This weekend depends on the weather if it's nice we will be heading up to bear mountain. 

• bronze_1
    July 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM
    I probably will be my hubby second skin this weekend. He will be leaving me til December. Dang on military
  • Shaliegirl
    July 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Start work at 4:00am off at 12pm, then home and depending on if the house is still clean from the night before I might have some house work to do.

• Lettybug
    July 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    We have the Rodeo here. Fun and Good food

No plans this weekend besides take my daughters braids down.
  • iluvdwc
    by iluvdwc
    July 18, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    Taste of Dallas

Family reunion meeting and a birthday party

African American Mommies