African American Mommies

caramelmom
Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!
August 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)

Replies

• caramelmom
    August 25, 2011 at 2:25 PM
    I'm Ve. Married mom of 7 children, including 2 month old twin girls! :-) I am a SAHM/WAHM and in my free time I enjoy reading, writing poetry, traveling, shopping, fine dining, watching films, nature walks and of course spending time with family and friends!
  • tajmms
    by tajmms
    August 25, 2011 at 2:38 PM
    I'm Taj. Married mother of 5 kids (9, 3,2,1..three girls 2 boys). I was a SAHM for 3yrs until the 1st of this month, now i'm happily working! I enjoy writing but haven't really had the chance to do do lately. I'm living in MS as of now just moved from the N.O....
  • caramelmom
    August 25, 2011 at 2:46 PM
    Welcome Taj! :-)

Quoting tajmms:

I'm Taj. Married mother of 5 kids (9, 3,2,1..three girls 2 boys). I was a SAHM for 3yrs until the 1st of this month, now i'm happily working! I enjoy writing but haven't really had the chance to do do lately. I'm living in MS as of now just moved from the N.O....
  • iluvdwc
    by iluvdwc
    August 25, 2011 at 3:09 PM
    I'm Ashley. Unhappily married and mother of 2. I work daily and I enjoy reading, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
  • Hottmomma607
    August 25, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Hi I'm Trica married for 15years we have 4 kids total! I love to read,go to wine tastings,dancing,shopping,checking out flicks,going for walks with my bestie&hanging with my rugrats and hubby!

• Erimar23
    August 25, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Hey everybody my name is nikki...i been here before but i cancelled my account i got over heated with this site but all my friends wanted me to come back....so here i am

• caramelmom
    August 25, 2011 at 3:35 PM
    Hi Ashley! Welcome to the group! I hope your unhappily situation takes a positive turn, mama!

Quoting iluvdwc:

I'm Ashley. Unhappily married and mother of 2. I work daily and I enjoy reading, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
  • caramelmom
    August 25, 2011 at 3:39 PM
    You're a longtime member and friend, but Welcome anyway! LOL

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Hi I'm Trica married for 15years we have 4 kids total! I love to read,go to wine tastings,dancing,shopping,checking out flicks,going for walks with my bestie&hanging with my rugrats and hubby!

• caramelmom
    August 25, 2011 at 3:40 PM
    Welcome back Erimar!

Quoting Erimar23:

Hey everybody my name is nikki...i been here before but i cancelled my account i got over heated with this site but all my friends wanted me to come back....so here i am

• mrzsimmons322
    August 25, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Hi Ladies, My name is Crystal married for 14yrs to my best friend we have known each other for 25 yrs & we have 4 children between us Briana is 18, Jasmine is 10, my step son is 21 & my step daughter is 17...I love to read, go to the movies, reality tv (my addiction) & hang out with my girlfriends.

African American Mommies