African American Mommies

caramelmom
Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!
August 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)

Replies

• KymberleeAnn
    November 16, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Hello Valeria I like your fro in your avatar picture, my name is KymberleeAnn I have not seen you in the group and was just checking in hoping all is well with you and your family.

Quoting miss_hyde:

Hello Ladies.. My name is Valeria.. I am SAHM of 4 kids.. 2 girls..ages 8 and 6.. and 2 boys..ages 2 and 3 months.. I am happily married to a Navy man.. I currentll reside in San Diego..still adjusting... I enjoy life to the fullest, and always eager to meet new people!

• QueenWisdom
    November 16, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    Hi everyone I'm Shae. A wife and mother of three beautiful girls and stepmom to one lovely angel girl. I enjoy reading, spending time with my family and taking care of my patients. Look forward chatting with you ladies.
  • glenbrook703
    November 17, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Hello i'm glenbrook!!

• mami2my3rugratz
    November 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM
    Hi I'm Faith. Mami to three lovely but crazy kiddos, and they are my world. I love to read and write inspirational pieces. I'm a CNA, and I have a business in making diaper cakes and designing graphics. I'm in school for my MBA. I'm just trying to make the best and most out of life.
  • homebody3
    November 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Hi, my name is Christina. I'm a 27 yr old married mother of three. Daijah (6), Amiyah (2), and my little man DJ (10 mos). I'm a sahm and have just recently started back at school part time to finish my b-k degree. I enjoy reading, watching tv, and spending time with my family.

• KymberleeAnn
    November 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Hello mom, welcome to the group.

Quoting QueenWisdom:

Hi everyone I'm Shae. A wife and mother of three beautiful girls and stepmom to one lovely angel girl. I enjoy reading, spending time with my family and taking care of my patients. Look forward chatting with you ladies.

• KymberleeAnn
    November 18, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Hey there Glenbrook,

I love your name. 

Welcome to the group.

See you around....

Quoting glenbrook703:

Hello i'm glenbrook!!

• KymberleeAnn
    November 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Hello faith, I just want to say welcome to the group.  I would love to see a picture of your diaper cakes that just sound so interesting.

Where did you get the idea from for making diaper cakes? Have you been making diaper cakes for a long time?

I'll see you around.

Quoting mami2my3rugratz:

Hi I'm Faith. Mami to three lovely but crazy kiddos, and they are my world. I love to read and write inspirational pieces. I'm a CNA, and I have a business in making diaper cakes and designing graphics. I'm in school for my MBA. I'm just trying to make the best and most out of life.

• LotusBlossom
    November 22, 2012 at 7:33 AM
    Hi Everyone! I just wanted to reintroduce myself as I haven't been on here for quite some :).

My name is Marcia and I have a beautiful 17 month old son name Amir who is the light of my life :). I'm married to sweet my sweet teddy bear Melo.

I've been a member of cafemom for almost 6 years, so yep it's time to become active in the groups once again.

Hope you ladies are doing well and enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday thus far :).
  • KymberleeAnn
    November 22, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Hello Marcia,

Welcome back to the group I know you are enjoying you sweet little son.

Quoting LotusBlossom:

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to reintroduce myself as I haven't been on here for quite some :).

My name is Marcia and I have a beautiful 17 month old son name Amir who is the light of my life :). I'm married to sweet my sweet teddy bear Melo.

I've been a member of cafemom for almost 6 years, so yep it's time to become active in the groups once again.

Hope you ladies are doing well and enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday thus far :).

African American Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts