African American Mommies

caramelmom
Welcome to African American Mommies....Please introduce yourself!
August 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Welcome to the African American Mommies group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :-)

Replies

• mamasloves
    January 26 at 5:19 PM

hi my name is nicole im 35 1/2 and 1 have 3 kids married and live in ky

• MzE81
    by MzE81
    January 30 at 10:24 AM

ello! i'm mz e. a struggling heart and mind in Christ Jesus. married 1 year 1/2. i have 2kids 9 and 5. boy and girl. tryna let the Lord guide my heart and mind with my marriage. i enjoy spending time alone and with my family. in my alone time i like to clean, workout, build my relationship with Christ, work in my hair and blog when i can. i hope to get to know more of you ladies! *smile*

• Atee6
    by Atee6
    January 30 at 4:25 PM

Hi my name is Atee and I live in Lakeville MN, I have been married to my wonderful husband for 7 yrs now.  we hav two wonderful boys.  Ezana almost 5 yrs and Nahu 2 yrs.  I was born in Ethiopia moved to MN about 17 yrs ago.   I love livig here but now that i'm a mom to two kids, thigs are starting to get harder.  Ezana is in kidergrden now and he is the only African American kid, and he is having a hard time at shcool listing and following dirctions, and makin friends.  I'm not sure how much of ths issue is becasue he is th only black kid in he class room, and that is why I joined this group just to see hear from other moms and see how I can help my son.   

• NoRegretz
    February 22 at 8:50 PM
    Hello ladies. My name is Elma. I've been in a relationship with my SO for 8 yrs. I'm a WAHM to 4 kids, 2 girls (17 & 18) 2 boys (13 & 15). I like to read and do jigsaw puzzle s.
  • MDmom1279
    March 4 at 6:41 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Victoria and I am the mother of one special six year old girl. I am married and have been for twelve years. I am 34 years old and live in PG County Maryland. 

• jan925
    by jan925
    March 22 at 4:55 PM

Hi everyone im new to the group. I'm married with 3 beautiful children.I'm 34 years old, and just wanting to chat with interesting women.

• iammommieof4
    March 23 at 10:47 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new to the group..I'm married been with my husband 10 years, married for 2 years..Mother of 4 (2 girls)(2boys) and Stepmother of 1 (boy). I work full-time and go to school full-time. Everything I do evolves around my family.

• My3Anes
    by My3Anes
    April 4 at 2:14 PM

Hi ladies! I'm a 34yr old married to my highschool sweetie SAHM from MS to 3 great kids. My DS is 17 and I have 2 DDs that are 13 and 10 and I have a beautiful 1yr old nephew with the cutest little chubby dimply cheeks who loves to visit us everyday and stays with us every other weekend. I love spending time with my DH and kids, reading, hanging with my small group of friends, talking, shopping, singing, dancing and meeting new people. I also love coffee, I drink it multiple times a day and I drink Starbucks every other day. If there's anything else you ladies want to know, please ask. I'm not new to CM. I had my old account deleted last night beacause I was using my real name as my screen name and I had a few moms from CM look me up on FB so I wanted to change it for a little more privacy on here.

African American Mommies