Christian Bookworms

sonshining
Question of the day -November 9th
November 9, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Do you have a favorite season? Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring?

Replies

• sonshining
    November 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I have to say, I love the fall. It used to be summer but now I'm in the central valley where the summers are miserable, 100's. So now I love cool, crisp days. :)

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    November 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I love the spring best when everything comes back to life, I love to see and hear the first robin of the spring, and smell the first flower that pop his head out of the ground.

• zboys
    by zboys
    November 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM

What state is the central valley in?  I'm out here in the valley of the sun where there are no seasons, but still, fall is my favorite time of year.  I just love all the beautiful colors associated with fall and the family gathering around the table together.

Quoting sonshining:

I have to say, I love the fall. It used to be summer but now I'm in the central valley where the summers are miserable, 100's. So now I love cool, crisp days. :)

• sonshining
    November 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM

The central valley of CA. We are in the foothills, but I work in Fresno.

Quoting zboys:

What state is the central valley in?  I'm out here in the valley of the sun where there are no seasons, but still, fall is my favorite time of year.  I just love all the beautiful colors associated with fall and the family gathering around the table together.

Quoting sonshining:

Christian Bookworms