Christian Bookworms

Alieda
Question of the Day October 3th
by Alieda
October 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM

PeopleWalking
About 67 million adults in this country have discovered that walking is one of the most fun, natural, and inexpensive ways of keeping your health -- and your feet -- in top shape.  I have been talking about diabetes and exercise this week. so my question today is on your walking habits.

Do you and your hubby take walks together on a regular bases?  We use to but now his hours at home at usual spend sleping.

Do you try to take a 30 minute walk each day ?  I try but I have be doing very bad lately.

Does your town or city have some nice walking trails for your use ?  Yes , and we do use  them sometime

Do you like to walk in the mall?  I will but I prefer to walk outside

Happy walking ladies . Have a Wonderful God blessed Day

Replies

• zboys
    by zboys
    October 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM

The last time my husband walked with me was when our kids were small, so I either walk alone now or with Gonzo, our dog.  Depending on the weather, I try to get out and walk a few times a week.  If I walk 40 minutes, I'm happy.  We have a couple nice walking trails somewhat nearby.  I do like to walk around the mall when I'm there.  I would walk in the mall more often, but it's a little ways away from my house.

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    October 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I like to widow shop walk in the mall but for it to be the only places I walk and then as fast as I can , not so much.

• zboys
    by zboys
    October 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I like window shopping too and looking at the outfits on the mannequins.

• trixie11
    October 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I like to walk for exercise.  When we were first married, my husband and I lived in a community with a lake.  The lake was a mile and a half around and 1/2 mile from our townhouse.  So we took 2 1/2 miles walk several times a week.  I haven't been walking as regularly now but enjoy it whenever I can. When I was pregnant with my last two I had gestational diabetes.  I know it would bring my blood sugar levels down if I'd walk thirty minutes after eating a meal.    

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    October 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Yes walking is a great exercise and how nice to have a lake to walk around.

Christian Bookworms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN