Christian Bookworms

Alieda
Question of the Day October 3th
by Alieda
October 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM

PeopleWalking
About 67 million adults in this country have discovered that walking is one of the most fun, natural, and inexpensive ways of keeping your health -- and your feet -- in top shape.  I have been talking about diabetes and exercise this week. so my question today is on your walking habits.

Do you and your hubby take walks together on a regular bases?  We use to but now his hours at home at usual spend sleping.

Do you try to take a 30 minute walk each day ?  I try but I have be doing very bad lately.

Does your town or city have some nice walking trails for your use ?  Yes , and we do use  them sometime

Do you like to walk in the mall?  I will but I prefer to walk outside

Happy walking ladies . Have a Wonderful God blessed Day

Replies

• zboys
    by zboys
    October 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM

The last time my husband walked with me was when our kids were small, so I either walk alone now or with Gonzo, our dog.  Depending on the weather, I try to get out and walk a few times a week.  If I walk 40 minutes, I'm happy.  We have a couple nice walking trails somewhat nearby.  I do like to walk around the mall when I'm there.  I would walk in the mall more often, but it's a little ways away from my house.

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    October 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I like to widow shop walk in the mall but for it to be the only places I walk and then as fast as I can , not so much.

• zboys
    by zboys
    October 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I like window shopping too and looking at the outfits on the mannequins.

• trixie11
    October 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I like to walk for exercise.  When we were first married, my husband and I lived in a community with a lake.  The lake was a mile and a half around and 1/2 mile from our townhouse.  So we took 2 1/2 miles walk several times a week.  I haven't been walking as regularly now but enjoy it whenever I can. When I was pregnant with my last two I had gestational diabetes.  I know it would bring my blood sugar levels down if I'd walk thirty minutes after eating a meal.    

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    October 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Yes walking is a great exercise and how nice to have a lake to walk around.

Christian Bookworms