Young Moms

Featured Posts
michela
Why is this happening to me now??
by michela
July 30, 2007 at 9:38 PM
Hey everyone ! ok well today i dunno what is wrong with me ive been so sad today and all depressed. I had a good day up to my bf came home... i was in the pool with our daughter for a few hours today and then my bf came home  from work and started yelling at me cuz the house isnt 100 percent clean and he said i dont do nuthing when hes gone.Like i did 3 loads of laudry today, i clean the house in the moroning i done all the dishes. what else does he want me to do i have a 7 month old baby and im 16 weeks pregnant so i cant do everything at once. and then after he was finish yelling at me he  was like ok lets have sex? like r u kidding me he just yelled at me and now wnats to have sex when im feesding my daughter.... i dunnno what to do anymore i love him but i cnat handle today and hes never like this and now hes mad at me that i wouldnt have sex? what should i do? like sometimes i just feel like hurting my self...

Replies

• shorty06
    July 30, 2007 at 9:49 PM

first of all dont think of hurtin urself....u r pregnant and u have a child think about them....I have a 4 yeard old son and i am currently 18 weeks pregnant...i get in arguments with my boyfriend a lot but thats life its called stress.....sont pay mind to him and do wats best for u and ur kids....

• candimairee007
    July 30, 2007 at 9:49 PM
    Same thing happens to me. Why do they think we do "nothing" all day? Do they not know that we have to keep up with a cute ball of fire? I don't think our significant others truly know what we're all about...But don't hurt yourself! Your babies need you! Just laugh at him. That's what I do to my hubby. When he gets mad that I don't do laundry I just smile and say that Spongebob was just a little more important today. Besides, it's YOUR house, you can do whatever you want. Take it easy. Tha'ts how I get out of depression. I just drop everything and take it easy with my baby Aidan. If you're still having problems, talk to me! =]
  • Loggiesmom
    July 31, 2007 at 10:24 AM
    Happens to me too! You're not alone. When I was pregnant, I felt like I couldn't do anything but lay on the couch all day. Maybe he had a bad day at work who knows? But don't hurt yourself. Your babies need their momma.

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN