Young Moms

Featured Posts
LorenM95
baby with stomach problems
March 3 at 8:52 AM
My poor daughter has been throwing up everything she eats since she was born two months ago. Going to get her stomach scan today. She has been put on every formula available and still not helping and I wasn't able to produce enough milk to breastfeed. So stressed because my poor baby stays hungry and fussy. I'm a sahm so I spend every minute of every day with her.I feel like I'm not a good mother because I haven't been able to help her.

Replies

• Babybear89
    March 3 at 8:54 AM
    My husband was like that turned out he had a loose voice box. He had to be propped up at an angle while eating
  • LorenM95
    March 3 at 8:57 AM
    I'm hoping it's nothing serious with her
  • Randi02
    by Randi02
    March 3 at 11:22 AM

Have you tried relactating? She's only two months old, it might not be that hard. When did you stop breastfeeding?

Would you consider donor breastmilk?

• cemcnair
    March 3 at 11:23 AM
    Hopefully the scan will shed some light on the issue! Keep us updated!
  • novachick
    March 3 at 1:21 PM
    You could totally relactate and increase your supply so you can try bfing! It may help & you are not a bad mom because your baby is having problems. You are actively trying to help your baby as much as you can. That makes you a good mom.
    Look up relactating, you can do it!
  • Infinitex3
    March 3 at 1:40 PM

Have you tried donor milk?

• wonderstruck11
    March 3 at 2:42 PM

Poor baby. I didnt keep down any formula when I was newborn. My mom had to switch me to soy.

• Benswifey10710
    March 3 at 9:26 PM
    I'd try donor milk if every formula is coming up hugs!
  • Tasha911471
    March 5 at 5:09 AM
    If she is not keeping down formula at the recommend ratio of formula powder and water maybe make it less formula more water ratio and try another size bottle nipple they have one that is normally for pre mature babies with less flow out of it. Hope this helps :) being mum is hard you are doing great by just seeking help.
  • melbanks1
    March 5 at 5:53 AM
    My son was the same way at first but we switched him to soy and he was able to keep that down now he is 8 months and drinking regular formula ... Be patient its not your fault . Keep us posted

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts