Young Moms

Unyk07
Is there anything unique
by Unyk07
March 27, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Is there anything unique about your family? For example, each member (4 members) of my lil family celebrates a birthday in October! Whenever October comes around we party all month! :)

Replies

• Bookoholic
    March 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    Everyone but my self and dad/son have a two in there birthday for example: we have Jan 2, Feb 2 & 12, April 2, and August 2. Myself May 17 and then June 8.
  • Unyk07
    by Unyk07
    March 27, 2013 at 3:22 AM
    For the most part it's easy to remember their birthday's :)

Quoting Bookoholic:

Everyone but my self and dad/son have a two in there birthday for example: we have Jan 2, Feb 2 & 12, April 2, and August 2. Myself May 17 and then June 8.

• jojo_star
    Jo
    March 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Yes. My husband and I have 4 children, though none together. We each have one biological child, and we are also raising our nicece and nephew. Also, the age difference between is a bit unusual, 12 years, I'm 25, he's 37, and the ages of our children sometimes give people pause, 11, 14, 15, and 16. 

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    March 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM

nothing too exciting. lol

• MrsJoe125
    March 27, 2013 at 3:00 PM

From what I've read (mostly on CM) the most unusual thing about my family is that DH and I have never been married to anyone else and we only have children with each other (5).  Correct me if I'm wrong???

• elliotmommytobe
    March 27, 2013 at 3:06 PM
    I have family memebers with birthdays ine every month and then 3 of my siblings birthdays are exactly one week apart and their ages are 17,16and 15
  • elliotmommytobe
    March 27, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    Oh and imt the only one in my whole family born in July

Quoting elliotmommytobe:

I have family memebers with birthdays ine every month and then 3 of my siblings birthdays are exactly one week apart and their ages are 17,16and 15
  • USM0MMY
    by USM0MMY
    March 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM

My brother, sister, and I were all born on the same day of the week. Apparently my mom likes Thursdays ;)

• Unyk07
    by Unyk07
    March 27, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    DH& I have only been married to each other & only have had children with each other as well

Quoting MrsJoe125:

From what I've read (mostly on CM) the most unusual thing about my family is that DH and I have never been married to anyone else and we only have children with each other (5).  Correct me if I'm wrong???

• MrsJoe125
    March 27, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Thanks for responding.  It seems like "the family" is a little old-fashioned (now we have "the modern family" and "the blended family" and apparently we'll soon have "the gay family" or whatever one is PC-ly supposed to label a "family" with two moms or two dads) and we are apparently a dying breed.

We could start a support group. lol 

Quoting Unyk07:

DH& I have only been married to each other & only have had children with each other as well

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Young Moms