Young Moms

Mommy-Of-Twins1
Totally new here
March 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Hi my name is ashley & ii found out that ii was pregnant a few days after conception. & a little later on ii found out ii was pregnant w/ twins ^.^. Iim 17years old & even though iim young ii dont regret being pregnant. Ii love my babies so much. Their father and ii have been together for almost 2&1/2 years now & he's excited too. Especially seeing as though the due date is his birthday (Nov. 12). But sadly my boyfriend will be leaving for basic training for the army in may. So if there are any other girls out there w/ bfs or husbands in the army, id love to hear from you. But iim open to hearing from anyone who would like to share.

Replies

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    March 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM

HAAAAAA thats my birthday, too! 

Welcome to the group and congrats on your twins....

• cemcnair
    March 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    Welcome. There's a military moms group on here too.
  • cemcnair
    March 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    Cool-mines 11/16!

Quoting eds6619:

• BlondeMommy18
    March 2, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Welcome Ashley! Wow twins, you are going to have your hands full:) Props to you. I am also 17, my name is Kaylie:)

• irish.twin.mama
    March 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    My df has the same birthday. For 22 weeks of my pregnancy df was in basic training. It was difficult but it went by quickly. Df isn't in the Army anymore. He broke his foot and it wouldn't heal right. So they sent him home with a medical discharge.
  • Mommy-Of-Twins1
    March 2, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    What a ka-winky-dink lol & Thank you very much

Quoting eds6619:

• Mommy-Of-Twins1
    March 2, 2013 at 9:31 PM
    Thank you for letting me know and thank you

Quoting cemcnair:

Welcome. There's a military moms group on here too.

• Mommy-Of-Twins1
    March 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
    Its nice to meet you too :) and ii know ill have my hands full but iim sure itll be worth it in the long run

Quoting BlondeMommy18:

Welcome Ashley! Wow twins, you are going to have your hands full:) Props to you. I am also 17, my name is Kaylie:)

• Mommy-Of-Twins1
    March 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    Thank you so much for your input and congratulations on your pregnancy

Quoting irish.twin.mama:

My df has the same birthday. For 22 weeks of my pregnancy df was in basic training. It was difficult but it went by quickly. Df isn't in the Army anymore. He broke his foot and it wouldn't heal right. So they sent him home with a medical discharge.

• Kaylahk
    by Kaylahk
    March 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    Nov 12th is my birthday too!!

Quoting eds6619:

Young Moms