Young Moms

Featured Posts
Shaketa123
Huh?
January 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Hi ladies well today we invited our friends over for some fun and we were playing the Q & A games and so I found out something really shocking and it just pissed me off well it got to one of my boyfriends friend and her name is Kayla and hte question was Who was the last guy you had sex with? and she had froze either she was in shock or didnt wanna answer and so she answered and she said John my eyes gt big I mean he says we dont keep secrets but that the same time he is friends with the girl he had sex with now since I think about I think he is still having sex with her since he was the last guy she was with Idk what to do right now I just feel like packing my stuff and Hana's stuff and going home

Replies

• youllneverknow
    January 31, 2013 at 9:41 PM
    How long have you guys been together? is he your daughters father
  • Shaketa123
    January 31, 2013 at 9:43 PM

4years and yes he is

Quoting youllneverknow:

• youllneverknow
    January 31, 2013 at 10:20 PM
    In that case I'd be PISSED. He better have one hell of an explanation because I don't know many people that aren't virgins that don't have sex for fouryears.

Quoting Shaketa123:

4years and yes he is

Quoting youllneverknow:

• youllneverknow
    January 31, 2013 at 10:21 PM
    What was his reaction when she said that?
  • mrschughes0891
    January 31, 2013 at 10:32 PM
    She answered the question I would have kept asking her shit...yu caint juz share info like that and think that's gone b the end of it..smh...it is very hard to try and be reasonable when it comes to boy/girl friendships with someone ur in a relationship with...I hope yu don't have to beat nobodies ass :)
  • Shaketa123
    January 31, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Thats what my mom said

Quoting youllneverknow:

In that case I'd be PISSED. He better have one hell of an explanation because I don't know many people that aren't virgins that don't have sex for fouryears.

Quoting Shaketa123:

4years and yes he is

Quoting youllneverknow:

• Shaketa123
    January 31, 2013 at 11:32 PM

When the question was asked he faked a phone call and his face was red and he knew I was pissed he just kept shaking his head and giving mean stares

Quoting youllneverknow:

What was his reaction when she said that?

• Shaketa123
    January 31, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Oh, trust me I was but my friend out of nowhere asked when,where the time and the place and she answered all of it she didnt hold anything back

Quoting mrschughes0891:

She answered the question I would have kept asking her shit...yu caint juz share info like that and think that's gone b the end of it..smh...it is very hard to try and be reasonable when it comes to boy/girl friendships with someone ur in a relationship with...I hope yu don't have to beat nobodies ass :)

• proudmama11212
    January 31, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    >:000 ohh hell no!! What did she say about when where!!
  • Shaketa123
    January 31, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Our bed when I was in the hospital after having Hana

Quoting proudmama11212:

>:000 ohh hell no!! What did she say about when where!!

Young Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts