Young Moms

lovelyE22
hey i need some help..
January 31, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Well i havent started my period this month me and my bf use condoms he said wen we did they didnt break but im having all the pregnancy symptoms but i havnt threw up i just took a pregnancy test and it said negative soo what should i do ..

Replies

• 2under5.mom
    January 31, 2013 at 6:48 AM
    Wait a few days and take another one.
  • 4Seasons-89
    January 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    This... Could be to early for a test to read. How late are you and what are your symptoms? Also are there an stress, diet or fitness changes? Those could cause changes as well and maybe even nausea.

Quoting 2under5.mom:

• amonkeymom
    January 31, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I agree.  And, worrying about it will only delay your period if you aren't pregnant.

Quoting 4Seasons-89:

This... Could be to early for a test to read. How late are you and what are your symptoms? Also are there an stress, diet or fitness changes? Those could cause changes as well and maybe even nausea.

Quoting 2under5.mom:

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    January 31, 2013 at 7:48 PM

wait and see

• lovelyE22
    January 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    Last month i started my period on the 12 but wen i did i spoted and i was cramping today i thought it was going to start but noo and i have been having back pain my heads been hurting im allways hungry before i could go a whole day with out eating now if i dont eat it feel like im going to throw up i allway have to go pee and stuff is starting to smell strong to mee

Quoting 4Seasons-89:

Quoting 2under5.mom:

• lovelyE22
    January 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM
    Okay thanks everyone ( :
  • 4Seasons-89
    January 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM
    The 12th of this month? I'd say it sounds like you're pregnant. You may have to wait a couple more days. You can call an ob office and say you want a test too. They can do a blood test if the one you take at home shows negative again. Blood one can tell sooner but it takes a couple days to get back from the lab if I remember correctly. My friend had to get one with her last pregnancy.

Quoting lovelyE22:

Last month i started my period on the 12 but wen i did i spoted and i was cramping today i thought it was going to start but noo and i have been having back pain my heads been hurting im allways hungry before i could go a whole day with out eating now if i dont eat it feel like im going to throw up i allway have to go pee and stuff is starting to smell strong to mee

Quoting 4Seasons-89:

Quoting 2under5.mom:

• lovelyE22
    January 31, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    Yea i was suppose to start it on the 12th of this month but this month will be over tomorrow and i havnt started soo i dont think i will and okay thank you for your help ..

Quoting 4Seasons-89:

The 12th of this month? I'd say it sounds like you're pregnant. You may have to wait a couple more days. You can call an ob office and say you want a test too. They can do a blood test if the one you take at home shows negative again. Blood one can tell sooner but it takes a couple days to get back from the lab if I remember correctly. My friend had to get one with her last pregnancy.

Quoting lovelyE22:

Quoting 4Seasons-89:

Quoting 2under5.mom:

• greenhazel96
    February 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I got cramps too, I kept thinking that I was going to get my period but I was pregnant

Quoting lovelyE22:

Quoting 4Seasons-89:

Quoting 2under5.mom:

• meg0620
    by meg0620
    February 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    When i was pregnant, but i didnt know yet, i kept telling my bf i was going to get my period because i had cramps but my period didnt come and i was pregnant. Now i have a 7 month old son lol.. Good luck

Young Moms