Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!
This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
PS - Here are some helpful links:
- Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?
- Here is a link to our group signatures:
Young Moms Group Signatures!
- Are you looking for a friend? Click here: Are you looking for a friend?
If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.
We really want you to have a great time in this group!
Hi Emily, welcome to the group!
Hello, my name is Emily and I have a son who is currently 10 months. I got pregnant at seventeen and I'm still with the dad. I guess I'm hoping to meet other mommies that are close to my age and maybe even location. Even though I do have some friends that have babies I'm not really close to them and can't help but feel alone somtimes. Oh and here's a picture of me and Eli when he was younger (:
Can't wait to talk to other mamas!
January 28 at 12:14 PM
I am Netsante I am 28 years old Biruck to 1 year old little boy.
January 28 at 12:15 PM
It's nice to meet you Cassidy!
My name is Cassidy. I just found out that I'm gonna be a mommy. I'm only 17 and the baby daddy won't be in the picture. I'm a little scared but I also am so exighted for my bundle of joy to be here. Are there any other young moms on here?
January 28 at 7:28 PM
Hey my name is Diane. I have a daughter who will be two. Looking to meet new moms and friends for my little one.
January 30 at 12:03 PM